- AICTE approved
- NBA accreditated
- NAAC accreditated
- An ISO 9001-2000 Certified Institution
- Affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University
- State of the art infrastructure
- Qualified faculty
- Scholarship provided to the deserving candidates
- Health centre provided
- AFSET has a dedicated Training and placement cell which operates year round to facilitate contacts between companies and college graduates.
- The cell looks for opportunities in Govt. Sector, Technical wings of Army, Navy & Air Force and make information available to the students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- L&T Infotech
- Birla Soft
and many more...
AFSET provides separate hostel for boys and girls outside the campus with all the basic facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well stocked modern library
- Fully air-conditioned and equipped Computer Centre
- Bus facility
- Cafeteria which caters nearly 2900 students and staff
- Utility centre
- Multimedia centre with LCD, OH Projectors, computer multimedia kit
- Health care facilities
- Prof. Abdul Mubeen - Professor
- Prof. G.A. Quadir - Professor
- Prof. Vakkar Ali - Professor
- Prof. Najmur Rehman - Professor
- Ms. Saima Sayeed - Asstt. Professor
- Mr. J.K. Dhawan - Asstt. Professor
- Mr. Mohd. Parvez - Asstt. Professor
- Mr. Mohd. Abbas - Asstt. Professor
- Mr. Suhail Ahmad - Asstt. Professor
- Mr. Mohd. Abid - Asstt. Professor
and many more...
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology was established in 1997
- It is an endeavor of Al-Falah Charitable Trust in keeping with the approach for professional education training and guidance
- Curricular and teaching methods of institute are innovative and distinctly oriented towards competitiveness, keeping an eye on global environment of business and industry.
- The mission is to develop scholastic attitude and spirit of scientific enquiry and professional knowledge and intelligence.
- The vision of the institute is to serve as a catalyst institution with world class standards to create academic ambience that promotes scientific temper among younger generation to become innovate technocrats for the benefit of the nation and the world.