- High quality knowledge based curriculum.
- Approved by The Bar Council of India
- Rigorous class teaching and research.
- Strong linkages with industry,law firms,advocates and regulatory bodies
- Contemporary courses in the areas of Cyber Law, Air Space Law, Petroleum Law, Competition Law, IPR Law and Human Rights Law.
- Scholarship to meritorious students
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State-of-the-art computer and other laboratories
- Language labs
- Modern networked library
- Round-the-clock high-speed Internet access through a leased line
- Video conferencing facilities
- Sports complex
- Well-laid amphitheater for cultural and other events
- On campus lockers, on-campus housing for boys and girls
- Fleet of buses to cover transportation from major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad
- Cafeteria, snack bars, kiosks, Coffee day express, Baker House cafe and other recreational facilities on the campus
- Facilities like Banks, ATMs, Shopping Malls, and leading hospitals are available within two Km from the campus
- Emergency medical help/ preliminary first aid is available on the campus in case of need
- The vision of School of Law of Ansal University is to promote national and international programme with high quality knowledge based curriculum rigorous class teaching and research.
- The curriculum / courses are designed to develop a strong inter linkages with industry, law firms, advocates and regulatory bodies and have a great relevance to the society.
- New emerging courses offered to students like Cyber Law, Air Space Law, Petroleum Law, Competition Law, IPR Law, Human Rights Law, Society, Law and Domestic Violence to make students to compete with global market.
- Choosing a Law School is bewildering and a very important decision. So you need to know what is so special about the Ansal School of Law. Our Law School is newest and most modern, and it is innovative, forward thinking and tries new ways doing things.
Ansal University has separate placement cell which provides placement assistance
Hostel facility is available on campus and off campus.
- Hostel Room will be allotted (subject to availability) for one full academic session and fee will be charged annually as per the applicable fee structure
- If student stays in the hostel during summers then additional hostel fee will be payable
- Every resident will have to vacate the hostel within seven days from the completion of the session/examination. He/she will not have any claim on allotment of hostel for the next year or retaining the same seat/room in the next year
- Allotment for the summer semester will be taken as independent allotment & cannot be claimed as a matter of right
- The students who stay in the hostel for one full session and are interested in continuing for the next session also, they will have to get themselves re-registered for the next session by paying Rs.10,000/-. Such re- registrations shall normally take place in the month of April. If a student does not avail the hostel facility after getting himself re-registered, his deposit of Rs.10,000/- will be forfeited. In case of his/her joining in the next session on the basis of this re- registration, this amount of Rs.10,000/- will be adjusted towards the hostel fee. It may please be noted that the last date of payment of balance hostel fee is 15th July. In case the last date falls on a holiday, the next working day will be considered
- Those students who do not get themselves re-registered for the next session may be allotted accommodation in the next session purely on the discretion of the Management