- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to WBTU.
- Unparalleled faculty base
- Strong Industry Exposure
- State of the art Infrastructure
- 100% placement assistance to blue chip companies
- Placement committee consists of Director, Placement Officers and a group of faculty members, who look into all the placement related activities and assignments.
- As a compulsory part of curriculum, all the BBA(H), BCA(H) and MBA students must undertake summer/ winter internship programme with an organization for a period of 6-8 weeks.
- For final placement they train up every student in the key areas like communication as well as personality development skills, interview skills enhancement in such a manner that the students become perfectly industry ready and able to crack the job of their choice.
- More than 70 companies representing top PSUs, MNCs and reputed private sector companies including large private sector banks with all India & international presence have been participating in the institutes summer/winter as well as final placement programme.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- Big Flicks
- Future Group
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Oil
- IFCI Ltd
- ITC Ltd
- ING Vysya Bank
- Reliance Communication
- IndusInd Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Exide Industries Ltd
- Tech Mahindra
and many more.....
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Campus: IMSBS having its own campus at Roypur, Ghutiary Shariff Station Road, is a two storied building on 20,000 sq. ft. of areas. It has lofty buildings, state of the art laboratory, informative and updated library, auditorium, spacious common room, hygienic canteen, administrative rooms, gigantic placement cell and conference room etc.
- Computer Lab: The computer lab is fully equipped with 100 latest model PCs having LCD monitor well connected with LAN and internet through server.
- Library: The library is fully equipped with around 4000 text books, several national and international journals, magazines etc on management and technology.
- Canteen: The canteen, well maintained, clean and hygienic, has been providing food and snacks to students having different food habits.
- Teaching Facilities:
- Distinguished faculty base and put them on pedestal considering their teaching experience, subject matter expertise, industry recognition and student appreciation.
- The students, in the course of their studies, are having strong industry exposure to implement their theoretical knowledge in the practical field.
- They are frequently working on case studies and live projects which make them industry ready.
- High corporate personals are being frequently invited to the campus to make the students acquainted with the highly volatile corporate world.
- Students are being sent to different industries to see everything with their very eyes.
Some of the prominent faculties are as follows:
|S.No ||Name || Qualification ||Experience |
|1 ||Dr. T. R Saha ||MBA FICWA Ph.D ||20 |
|2 ||Dr. Pranab Bhattacharjee ||M.Com Ph.D ||36 |
|3 ||Dr. J. K Das ||M.Sc Ph.D ||21 |
|4 ||Dr. Pronam Dhar ||M.COM ICWA Ph.D ||11 |
|5 ||Prof. Sankar Bhaduri ||M.Sc FICWA CS ||31 |
|6 ||Prof. Satamita Sengupta ||MTech ||05 |
|7 ||Prof. Avishek Aich ||MTech ||05 |
|8 ||Prof.Indrajit Ghosal ||MCA ||05 |
|9 ||Prof. Aparajita Roy ||MBA M.Phil ||10 |
|10 ||Prof. Moumita Dey ||MA M.Phi ||08 |
|11 ||Prof.Ajay Upadhyay ||M.Com, FICWA ||15 |
|12 ||Prof. Anupam Majumder ||MBA ||10 |
|13 ||Prof. Moumita Saha ||MBA M.Phil ||02 |
|14 ||Prof.Snigdha Basu ||MBA M.Phil ||05 |
|15 ||Prof. Surajit Das ||M.Com MBA ||04 |
|16 ||Prof.U.B Ghosh ||B.Com(H) FCA FICWA ||31 |
|17 ||Prof. P.K Hui ||PGDBM ||17 |
|18 ||Prof. S. DasGupta ||MCom FICWA LLB ||30 |
|19 ||Dr. S.R Sarkar ||Ph.D( HR) ||40 |
|20 ||Dr. S. Majumdar ||MBA Ph.D(Marketing) ||20 |
|21 ||Prof. Somsubhra Mukherjee ||MBA( Finance) ||10 |
|22 ||Prof. Sahana Lahiri ||MBA( HR) ||12 |
|23 ||Prof.Debasree Dey ||MBA( System) MCA ||10 |
|24 ||Prof. Rituparna Ghosh ||B.Com(H) PGDHRM DBF( Finance) ||08 |
|25 ||Prof. Archita Chatterjee ||MBA( HRM) ||04 |
- Started its journey in the year 2012 with the mission of serving the industry by providing quality technical and managerial man power to promote industrial growth in the state.
- They also encourage the research scholars to pursue their Ph.D programme by using IMSBS infrastructure and research facilities.
- Since their inception, they develop such a culture that motivates students as well as members to excel in whatever they may do.
- They work to discover new path of success and Always on toe to respond to the needs of the people and the nation.
- Over the years, they bear the hallmark of pedagogy skills and outstanding placement record.
- Institute of Management Study