- Founded by Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies
- Ranked No.1 by Anna University amongst all affiliated institutions
- 250-acre campus off-Chennai
- Accredited by NAAC
- Affiliated to the Anna University
- High quality placements
- Admissions open to candidates from across the country
- Merit-cum scholarships
- The Placement activity at SSN School of Management is vibrant and proactive with a mission to secure a "meaningful" slot in highly rated companies for every student of the MBA.
- The Campus placement effort includes special modules on soft skills development for the students, project work during the vacation, and a 4-month full time project with Industry in the final semester of the Program.
- 100% placement assistance for all eligible students.
Top Recruiting Companies
Top Recruiting Companies are:
- Tata Consultancy service
- eurocon tiles
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Aspire systems
- L & T Infotech
- Madras Cements
- One Globe
- Real Image
- Shriram Capital
- 99 Acres
- Butterfly Home Appliances
- Sundaram Fasteners Limited
- Kumaran Systems
- Karya Technologies
- Kaleesuwari Refinery Private Ltd
- Lifelong Wellnes
- Coca Cola
- Smart megh
- BNY Mellon
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- 19th among Private B Schools in India 2011 (Careers360)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The campus offers a modern, technology enabled, and student friendly academic ambience.
- The campus is equipped with a state of art auditorium, five computer labs, air conditioned seminar hall and an impressive library.
- The experienced core faculty of the school, and eminent adjunct faculty from the industry sustain the educational goal of developing the professional human resources, equipped to face the challenges of the business world.
- The Institution also has a well-stocked library with a wide range of management books as well as journals, both national and international.
- The Institution also subscribes to online access of over 1000 business journals and magazines through EBSCO.
- Students also have access to Capitaline database and case studies through European Case Clearing House.
- Dr. Srinivas Gumparthi MBA, M Phil, Ph.D
- Mr. Mahesh Doraiswamy B. Sc. (Honours), PGDM (IIM C).
- Dr. Vijaya Mani M.Sc (Tech.) M.S, PhD (BITS Pilani) MBA (Bharathiar Univ.)
- Mr. S.Gopalakrishnan B.Tech, PGDM (IIM-C)
- Dr. K. Sampath Kumar
and many more....
- SSN School of Management (established in 2000) is a new generation B-School established with the objective of nurturing a powerful resource base of Managerial talent and Computer Application specialists.
- The Institution has been founded by Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman- HCL Technologies Ltd., a pioneer in the field of Information Technology in India. It was born out of his ardent desire to give back something significant to the society that nurtured him. It only follows that the Institution reflects the ideals of its founder and seeks to achieve excellence in education.
- Located in a 250-acre idyllic campus on the Old Mahabalipuram Road, the IT Corridor of Chennai, SSN SoM is a constituent of the SSN Institutions.
- The School is affiliated to Anna University. Other Institutions in SSN are SSN College of Engineering (SSNCE), affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai, and SSN School of Advanced Software Engineering that offers a collaborative program with Carnegie Mellon University.
- SSN is Within a short span of time, the Institution has made rapid strides towards establishing its program, with wide acceptance from industry.
SSN offers attractive scholarships to encourage merit and to make education accessible to students of all economic strata.
- Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students, based on their academic performance at the qualifying examinations for freshers, and in the case of senior students, their performance during the previous academic year. All the UG and PG students in Engineering, MBA and MCA programs at the Institution are covered under the Scholarship program.
Waiver of Tuition Fee
- Every academic year, several scholarships are awarded on the criteria of merit-cum-means. Academic performance and demonstrated economic need are the key criteria for this scholarship.
- First year students of SSN who secure the highest marks in the Plus Two examinations have their entire tuition fee waived for the first academic year. Similarly, senior students are offered scholarships on the basis of their previous years performance.
Scholarships for Rural Students
- The top ten rank holders of any State or Central Board Examination at the Plus Two or equivalent level are entitled to pursue the B.E. / B.Tech. degree at SSN College of Engineering absolutely free of cost.
Post Graduate Scholarships
- This is a unique feature in the overall scholarship program at SSN. Twenty five toppers from rural Government schools are selected for free education at the UG level every year. This is a small step taken by SSN to bridge the urban-rural divide in the country. These students also participate in a specially designed bridge-program prior to start of the regular academic session to equip them face the rigors of engineering education.
- In order to promote research and encourage meritorious students to pursue post-graduate studies, scholarships are awarded to 50% of the students admitted to the PG programs in Engineering.
- Sports scholarships are awarded to students with an outstanding record in sports. Typically, students who have participated in National and International level competitions conducted by accredited Sports Boards are eligible for these scholarships