- Affiliated to University of Pune
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Experienced faculty
- Unique outdoor management training program
- Placement focused certification programme from professional/corporate bodies
- Industry interface
- Ragging free campus
- Simulation based learning
- Scholarship for economical backward class
- Corporate social responsibility
IGBS provides 100% placement assistance to students and helps them in enhancing their employability in the corporate world. It also takes care of the remuneration package of students and makes sure that they get best as per industry standards. IGBS follows the centralized placements of Indira group.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Deloitte Finance
- Times Business Solutions
- Future Group
- Nihilent Technologies
- Victoria Furniture
- ASIAN PAINTS
- TAJ Hotels
- LEXI PENS
- Reliance Digital
- Bajaj Finserv lending
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (
- Mother Dairy
- Zee Networks
- Gulf Oil
- Eureka Forbes
- HCL Technologies
- Bose India
- Tech. Mahindra
- Landmark Group
- Berger Paints
- Tata Teleservices
- Metro Cash & Carry
- PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd
- Mahindra Holidays
- Colgate Palmolive
- L&T Integrated Engineering Services
- Bajaj Finserv
- Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd
- L & T Infotech
- Mahindra and Mahindra.
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Nerolac Paints
- Edelweiss Financial
- Fulcrum Worlwide
- ITC Hotels
- Exide Industries Limited
and many more....
Rankings & Awards
- Indira Global Business School has won DHRUV 2014 OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY. DHRUV is the event organized by the Department of Management Sciences, Pune University on 27-29 January 2014.
- IGBS won BEST COLLEGE TROPHY @ "Aashayein 2013" organized by iFEEL Lonawala
- IGBS achieved 5th position in "DHRUV 2013" organized by PUMBA
- IGBS won E-CUBE competition organized by the KPIT CUMMINS
- Team IGBS won MAD ADS @ "KUSHAGRA 2012"
- IGBS won Business Development Case Study Competition @ MINDSPREEE 2012
- IGBS won BUSINESS QUIZ @ "MINDSPREEE 2012"
- Team IGBS bagged 2ND PRIZE IN STATE LEVEL BIZ QUIZ @ IndSearch
- IGBS won award in World Education Congress for Education Institute with best
Academic & Industry Interface category
- IGBS won Second Prize in Photography @ NIRMAAN 2012
- Team IGBS won First Prize in Treasure Hunt @ NIRMAAN 2012
- IGBS won First Prize in Face painting @ NIRMAAN 2012
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
IGBS is fully equipped with best facilities and it caters students with the best facilities in order to develop the young brains in total. Some of the best features of the institute infrastructure are:
- Classrooms with state of the art teaching facility like LCD Projectors, AV facility etc.
- Well equipped Seminar Hall.
- 3.24 acres of well equipped spacious campus.
- Well equipped library with around 1500 books, 24 international journals & 25 national journals. Online journals (BCRC & Inter economics), 7 Newspapers
- 1:2 computer vs student ratio, Laptop for every student,
- Wi-fi campus & hostel, 10MBPS 1:1 leased line. Communication lab
- Hostel facility.
- Canteen Facility.
- Sports Facilities.
This institute is known for providing the students with highly qualified and experienced panel of faculty members. They not only provide knowledge to the students but also provide them with career related guidance and support. Listed below are some of the faculty members of this institute with their designation, qualifications and experience:
|No. ||Name ||Designation ||Qualifiaction ||Subject ||Exp |
|1 ||Dr. Shriram Nerlekar ||Director ||M.Com, SET, PhD, ||Finance ||18 |
|2 ||Dr. Abhilas Pradhan ||Associate Professor ||B.A, M.A.[Eco], PGDPM, PhD ||Economics and Research Methodology ||12 |
|3 ||Mr. Aatish Zagade ||Assistant Professor ||BE, MBA ||Human Resourse Management & Marketing ||8 |
|4 ||Mr. Praful Sarangdhar ||Assistant Professor ||B.Com, MBA ||Marketing ||8 |
|5 ||Ms. Shraddha Kokane ||Assistant Professor ||B.Com, MBA[PUMBA], UGC-NET ||Finance, Banking ||6 |
|6 ||Ms. Priyanka Naik ||Assistant Professor ||B.Sc, MBA ||Human Resourse ||4 |
|7 ||Mr. Abhinay Nirmal ||Assistant Professor ||B.SC, MBA[MKTG&HR], PGDSCM, UGC-NET ||Marketing ||4 |
|8 ||Mr. Vijay Sonaje ||Assistant Professor ||BE, MBA, UGC-NET ||Finance ||3 |
|9 ||Dr. Rajassrie B Pillai ||Assistant Professor ||MPM, DPT&D [ISTD], PhD ||HRM, T&D ||9 |
|10 ||Mr. Aakash Kamat ||Assistant Professor ||B.E, MBA[MKTG&HR], UGC-NET ||Marketing ||5 |
|11 ||Ms. Supriya Desai ||Assistant Professor ||B.Com, MBA[FIN&HR],UGC-NET ||Finance and Human Resouse ||4 |
|12 ||Mr. S. K. Vaze ||Professor- Visiting ||B.Sc. C.A.I.I.B ||International Finance ||29 |
|13 ||Mr. Praveen Tungare ||Professor- Visiting ||B.Sc. FICW ||Advance Financial Management ||42 |
|14 ||Mr. J. P. Singh ||Professor- Visiting ||B.Sc, LLB, MBA ||Labour Law/Legal Aspects of business ||41 |
|15 ||Ms. Manjiri Latey ||Professor- Visiting ||MS in Sports n adventure ||Business communication ||17 |
- Established with the explicit vision to train managers with a global perspective who can provide sustainable impetus to growing international business.
- IGBS has marked its presence in Pune as a premier B- School offering the MBA course
- MBA is a two year full time course leading to Masters degree from University of Pune on successful completion of the course.
- The course aims at imparting the contemporary domain knowledge and skill required to be a dynamic and successful business manager.
- The course also focuses on building the Entrepreneurial abilities.