- Approved by AICTE & UGC
- Accredited by NBA and IBA
- 165 acres campus
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Highest package of 17 lakhs
- Integrates technology with management
- Lush and green campus
DSM is one of the best in terms of placements with a very good placement record:
- 100 % placements
- Students offered very good profiles like research analyst, e-governance, branding,etc
- A dedicated training and placement team run by the students under the guidance of faculty.
- Summer internship placements with a highest stipend of Rs.1.15 lakhs and an average of Rs.30,000.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- American Express
- Taj Hotels
- India Bulls
and many more
DSM provides excellent hostel facilities to its students.
- Good hygeine
- Wifi connection
- Mess facility at a relatively low cost
- Gymnasium facility
- Newspaper and magazines
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
DSM offers world class infrastructure with a campus area of 165 acres and best environment for the grooming of students
- Air conditioned clasrooms with Digital Projectors
- Well stocked Library with fully automated with 73 computers for easy retrieval of information
- Large seating capacity seminar halls
- Digital Labs
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports facility
- Full fledged 20 block hospital block for Healthcare
- State bank of India branch
- India Post branch also there
Following are the faculty members:
- Prof. P.K. Suri M.Tech,Ph.D.(IITD),HOD
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Garg M.Tech,Ph.D.(IITD)
- Dr. Rajan Yadav MBA,NET(UGC),Ph.D
- Dr. Shikha N Khera MBA,NET,Ph.D
- Mr. Abhinav Chaudhary B.E,MBA,NET
- Ms. Meha Joshi MBA,NET
- Mr. Vikas Gupta MBA,NET
and many more.....
- The Delhi School of Management, DTU was formed in 2009 with the upgradation of Delhi College of Engineering into Delhi Technological University.
- DSM was established with a vision of inculcating a penchant for innovation, research, and experimentation in the aspiring managers.
- Aims at extending the seven-decade long legacy of DCE by incubating and developing techno-managers, who are adept at identifying pertinent and critical business problems and apply their technical skills and competencies in solving those issues.