- Approved by AICTE
- Recognized by Maharashtra State Government
- Approved by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
- Affiliated to Pune University
- State of the art facilities
- Laboratories with ultramodern equipments.
- Highly qualified & Experienced faculty
- All students enrolled in the programme are eligible for Campus Recruitment Programme. ISB&M Campus recruitment process is organized by Placement Assistance Cell.
- The institute has maintained a record of 100% summer and final placement since inception.
- Over 270 companies have participated in Campus Recruitment Programme for Final Placement and Summer Internship.
- Separate well furnished hostel available for boys & girls.
- Timely Transport Services
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
ISB&M College of Commerce offers one of the best infrastructural facilities. Some of them includes:
- Classrooms: Classrooms are equipped with remote-controlled LCD multimedia projectors, internet networked computers and public address system with collar and cordless mikes.
- Library: The libraries are stocked with books, International and national journals, periodicals & CD ROMS
- Digital Library: The state-of-the-art digital library is equipped with over 9500 national and international journals
- Computer Labs: Computer centre is well-equipped with Wi-Fi environment allowing mobile accessibility. Computer labs are provided with UPS Power Back-up. Other facilities include Linux mail server. Antivirus software (Symantec and Norton) and Firewall protection.
- Auditorium: Auditorium is suitable for organizing conferences, seminars, workshops and other academic and cultural functions.
- Canteen: Offers a complete range of services, including breakfast, lunch and dinner, managed by Student Committee. Our mess canteen/snack services are offered with FMCG products, confectionery items, assorted drinks tea/coffee, fast food, fried snacks, mini meals etc.
- Amphitheatre: Cultural get-togethers, theatrical performances, concerts, yoga, sports events are held in the amphitheater.
- Swimming Pool: A swimming pool with all modern facilities is there in the campus.
- Hostel: Separate facility available for girls & boys.
- Mr. Shinde Jitendra (HOD & Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Pawar Bharati (FE Coordinator & Assistant Professor)
- Mrs. Bhardwaj Seema (HOD & Assistant Professor)
- Mr.Mahadik Bapusaheb (HOD & Assistant Professor)
and many more
- With more than a decades experience in the field of technical education, ISB&M School of Technology has a strong alumni base with high profile career in industry.
- The institute is engaged in maintaining a high standard of education and continuously strives to create a learning environment in order to promote great career.
- The institute offers various undergraduate programnmes at the engineering level.
- The college promotes a culture of liberty, openness, friendship, energy, enthusiasm and a new life-style. ISB&M fosters creativity and imagination to stimulate the professional superiority and proficiency.
- The college is engaged in reshaping the attitude of students and giving them the opportunity to explore and rediscover themselves.
- As a holistic approach, an ISB&M student learns to work under very demanding schedules and perform in the most inspiring way.
- Admission to ISB&M is competitive which is reflected in the quality of students admitted and the excellent placement record of the group.