- Dedicated career center which partners with industry to offer 100% placements guarantee
- Well connected to the industry across India and globally
- Full time expert faculty members with extensive industry and academic exposure
- Driven by entrepreneurial Spirit
- Expert sessions conducted regularly by renowned professionals from different industries
The Xchange Career Center at Xcellon is in talks with the few companies for Industrial Visits, Guest Lecture Series, Summer Internships and Final Placements. However, this list is inclusive and not exhaustive. There are many more firms across diverse sectors, with whom the Career Center is interacting for final as well as summer placements of students
Top Recruiting Companies
Various top-notch companies recruit students from this institute. To name a few:
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- Bharti Airtel
- Times of India
- Pepsi Co
- Anil Products Ltd
- My FM
- Tata Teleservices
- Business Standard
- One Advertising
- Saath (NGO)
- Kotak Bank
- A C Nielsen
- Radio Mirchi
- Havmor Icecreams
- Divya Bhaskar
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Prime Mover
- Yes Bank
- DLF Pramerica
- Bharti AXA
- Claris Lifesciences Ltd
- Xcelris Labs
- Redbricks Education
- Abellon CleanEnergy
- Vivante Pure Foods
- Flourish Pure Foods
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State-of-the-art wifi centrally located campus.
- Hi-tech classrooms with audio-video setup for online and offline learning.
- Well equipped library with large collection of books, online journals,industry reference materials and latest tools and softwares used in the industry.
- With a caf, library, resource center, research, meeting and recording facilities, and large gathering spaces, it is designed to create a vibrant space around which the institute thrives.
- Interior spaces are designed to have ample daylight and natural ventilation, two elements crucial to healthy indoor spaces, and proven to enhance indoor environmental quality and the activities that happen therein.
- The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors, sound systems, document cameras, video conferencing facilities and other state of the art equipment to enhance the educational experience at Xcellon Institute.
- Xcellon Institute is an education initiative by the founders of a major global pharmaceutical company with presence across 96 countries and Abellon Clean Energy.
- At the same time, young India continues its struggle to find the requisite skills and knowledge to excel professionally.
- Like many successful ideas, the idea of setting up Xcellon Institute was born out a need and a problem, seen as an opportunity.
- The Indian corporate sector has been swept by a force of change led by remarkable growth and global integration.
- This has led managers to adapt to the new environment by re inventing their organizations and practices.
- At the forefront has been a fundamental shift in the tapping of human resources, and the attitude of companies towards treating them as the most valued resource.
- The curriculum at Xcellon, has a strong entrepreneurial approach starting from classroom lectures to assignments.
- An entrepreneur is a person who manages resources and takes an idea from concept to execution.
- People who can execute are few and far between. The curriculum is designed to make students aware, agile and adaptable through guest lectures by successful people from varied backgrounds.
- The students are taught to question the status-quo leading to innovative ideas and a new way of thinking.