- AICTE approved
- Ranked as a Top 10 B-School in India across relevant parameters
- Academic Collaboration with California State University, Monterey Bay, USA
- 100% placement assistance
- State of art infrastructure
- Qualified and Experienced faculty
- JKBS boasts a full-fledged Placement and Training cell that helps students in getting best placement opportunities in the industry.
- 100% placement record in past three academic sessions
- Offers internships at the national and international levels
- Industrial visits
- Personality development
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Securities Ltd.
- Parco Steel
- Midland Group of Companies, UAE
- Jaro Education
- Indiabulls Securities Ltd.
- Shree Cement Ltd
- Ceasefire Industries Ltd.
- KPL International
- Transport Corporation India Ltd.
- Tax India Online Pvt. Ltd.
- Capgemini Business India Pvt. Ltd.
- Reality Care
- Radius Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Ken Research
- WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dish TV India Ltd
and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
- Promising B-School award ( All India) by Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd, January, 2013
- Rated 'A2' by Indian Management, September, 2012
- Top Institute of India award by Competition Success Review, March 2012
- Ranked 'A++' Category B-School of India by Business India November, 2012
- A+++ Business School Category Award by Just Careers Survey, January 2011
- Ranked 'AAA' category B-School by B & Ms PAN INDIA Survey, February 2011
- 4th Best B-School in India in terms of Infrastructure by B & Ms PAN India Survey, February 2011
- Ranked 2nd Best B-School in Haryana, by Indian Achievers Podium on 30th April 2010
- Ranked 21st in Best Infrastructure by Business World, 'Indias Best B-School Survey, 2010'
- Ranked as 30th Best B-School of India by Business Barons Magazine, 2010
- Ranked among Top B-School of India by Dalal Street Magazine consecutively for two years (2009, 2010)
- "A" Grading by Indian Management Journal of AIMA, September 2010
- Ranked 43rd among top B-Schools of Excellence in India by GHRD-CSR Survey, November 2010
- "Innovation Leadership Award" at Asia's Best B-School Awards at Singapore, conferred by CMO, Asia, July, 2010
- Separate air conditioned hostel for boys and girls
- Each room is equipped with common room with LCD, Wi-Fi internet facility, well equipped hostel mess etc
- 24 by 7 medical facility is available
- Charges for 2 seater room - Rs 118000/-
- Charges for 3 seater room - Rs 88000/-
- Refundable security deposit for hostel - Rs 10000/-
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Well stocked library and information center
- Well integrated computer lab
- Lecture halls are air conditioned and equipped with modern audio video systems
- Centrally air conditioned large auditorium that can accommodate 500 participants at one single time
- Separate AC hostel for boys and girls
- Healthy and hygienic canteen
- Sports / Gym / Golf Facilities
- Medical facilities
- Dr. Raghuvir Singh - Director
- Dr. Saurabh Gupta - Professor , HRM
- Dr. Saba Jafri - Assistant Professor, HRM
- Prof. D. Bandopadhyay - Professor, Marketing
- Dr. Bhawna Syal - Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Ms. Nancy Sharma - Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Ms. Sonu Kaul - Assistant Professor, Marketing
- Dr. Manvinder Singh Pahwa - Professor, Finance
- Mr. Ameet Banerjee - Associate Professor, Finance
- Mr. Kapil Pruthi - Assistant Professor, Finance
- Ms. Sudhi Sharma - Assistant Professor, Finance
- Prof. Vikram S. Tyagi - Professor, International Business
- Prof. Jaipal S. dahiya - Professor, Economics
- Mr. Vishnu Sharma - Assistant Professor, Information Technology
- Ms. Shalini Awasthi - Assistant Professor, Organisation Behaviour & Psychology
and many more......
- Established in 2006, JK Business School (JKBS) is counted amongst the leading business schools of the country
- The B-School is promoted by the JK group, one of the leading private sector groups in India
- JKBS has evolved from the need for a world class business school in Delhi-NCR
- It was established with the vision to train the fresh graduates in the field of management
- The institute has a strong faculty base where most of the faculty members are from IIMs and IITs
- Lala Kamlapat Singhania (1884-1937) agglomerated all activities of the Singhania family under the umbrella of JK Organistaion
- He grew up in an atmosphere rich with a nationalist flavor-with the influence of great national leaders
- Sir Padampat had served as Lala Kamlapats right hand and started handling major responsibilities
- JK Organisation diversified into aluminum products, industrial chemicals, jute, plastic, paints, sugar, oil & soap, nylon, paper, rayon, polyester , acrylic, woolens, electronics, cement, steel belted radial tyres, cosmetics and several other product categories, as also into banking, insurance and the shipping business
- Mr. Govind Hari Singhania is one of the architects of the leading business conglomerate
- His main interests are in the field of promoting management and educational research, religious values and providing better linkages for fine arts, culture, music and sports
- It is a part of the highly reputed JK organization which is a conglomerate business house in diversified fields
- Curriculum designed by experts and professionals from industry
- Student centered pedagogy
- Value Added Courses (Industry focused & job oriented)
- Industry Mentors & holistic student development approach
- Tie up with CII for strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project
- Foreign University Tie ups (paid student exchange programme)
- English Communication, Business Analytics, Writing Perfect Business Plans
- Additional Certificate Courses
- Tie up with Major Banks for Educational Loan
- AC Campus and Separate AC residential facilities for boys and girls
- Personality Development (outbound exercises & Psychometric tests
Advisory Council of JKBS
- Mr. Govind Hari Singhania - Chairman, Industrialist & Chairman JK Education Foundation
- Mr. R.V. Shahi - Member, Ex-Secretary, Ministry of Power, GOI
- Prof. S.S. Katiyar - Chairman, North Regional Committee, AICTE & Ex-Vice Chancellor, CSJM University Kanpur
- Dr. Pritam Singh - Ex-Director MDI, IIM (L)
- Prof. (Dr.) Devi Singh - Director, IIM(L)
- Mr. Subodh Bhargava - Chairman, VSNL
- Mr. Rana Kapoor - MD& CEO YES BANK, Mumbai
- Mr. Antonia Helio Waszyk - CMD, Nestle India Ltd.
- Mr. Arun Bharat Ram - CMD, SRF Ltd.
- Mr. K.K. Modi - President, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
- Prof. T.N. Kapoor - Ex-Vice Chancellor, Punjab University
- Gen. K.L. Chugh - Ex-CMD, ITC Ltd.
- Gen. V.P. Malik - Ex-Chief of Army Staff
- Dr. M. Rammohan Rao - Dean ISB, Hyderabad
- Mr. P. Dwarakanath - Director-Group Human Capital, Max India Ltd. & Non Executive Director, Glaxo SmithKline Beacham
- Maj. Gen. D.N Khurana - Ex-Secretary General - AAMO
- Mr. Pushpendra Swarup
- Mr. Partho P. Kar - MD, Brooks Enterprises Ltd. Member-Board of Governors, IIM, Lucknow
- Mr.Abhishek Singhania - MD, JK Technosoft Ltd.
- Dr. Raghuvir Singh - Director, JK Business School
- Mr. N.P Agrawal - Director JK Technosoft Ltd.
- Mr. K.S Thakur - Vice President, JK Consultancy & Services Ltd
Study Abroad - Freeship
Two of our meritorious students have been selected for 8-10 weeks study (1st June, 2014 to mid of August 2014) at California State University, Monterey Bay, U.S.A. under collaboration between JK Business School and California State University, U.S.A. Our students will join USA students in their summer semester.
During the visit, the students will study Global Marketing, Supply Chain Management,Agribusiness, Venture Formation/Finance, International Comparative Management apart from extra curriculum activities, visits to various industries for practical training and site seeing.