- Only NAAC Accredited Private Institute in West Bengal
- Renowned team of academicians
- Promotes industry visits and internships
- Offers lucrative career opportunities
- Bestows Management Programme that is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology
- Novel mode of edification
- First class academic facilities
- Unique teaching methodology
- At JIS School of Business Management, final year students have grabbed numerous lucrative career opportunities both nationally and internationally.
- Infact, some of them are pursuing their Doctoral research in prominent universities in UK and US. It is due to the very efforts of the placement team that graduates/post graduates from this institute have been hired by top notch companies all across the world.
- The placement group very effectively complements the students skills with the demand of the recruiters.
Top Recruiting Companies
- United Bank of India
- State India Information Technology Pvt. Ltd
- Axis Overseas Ltd.
- Tata Tele Services
- ICICI Bank
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls. These are located either adjacent to the colleges or near the college campuses.
- Arrangements for Shuttle bus service connecting some important locations are in place both for students and college staff, particularly in Kalyani and Sodepur.
- There are arrangements for supply of pure / filtered drinking water. Power backup, TV and Internet facilities are available round the clock. Facilities for indoor games are all available in all the Hostels
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Language Lab
- Seminar and Conference halls
- Medical facilities
The Campuses under JIS Schools of Business Management are as follows:
- JIS School of Business Management is a professional organization that is highly regarded for its research initiatives and pioneering links with business and industry.
- The institute enjoys an admirable reputation locally, nationally and internationally for the quality of its research activities.
- The institute follows an interdisciplinary approach that supports research across different academic areas. This approach holds a paramount importance for this organization's culture and enterprise and development.
- Research and innovation strengthens the teaching at the institute and ensures the rigor and quality of all the courses imparted to the students.
- JIS School of Management has established strong associations with public and private sector organizations.
Centre of Management Studies - JIS College of Engineering:
Located in Kalyani, the institute aims at Employing best standards and practices of good governance to bring in transparency of operations and improve credibility at all levels. School of Management Studies - Naurla Institute of Techology
: Located at Agarpara, in the outskirts of the North Kolkata. In its decade of existence, the institute has lived up to its motto of providing high quality managerial education to students. The very institute has excelled in equipping students with the skills required to make a mark of excellence in education, business and industry. Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (Department of Management) :
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (GNIT) is a Kolkata-based technical institution which is accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation) and AICTE, New Delhi. Established in the year 2003, this institute offers an AICTE approved course in the field of management. GNIT is also affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
The Group's Educational Initiatives is not confined within the country. It reaches out to foreign nationals of the below mentioned countries offering international degree/diploma programmes on several technical, management and techno-commercial subjects through its separate International Wing.
- Sri Lanka
Dedication and efficiency towards their job is the persona exhibited by the faculty at this School of Management. The faculty at JIS School of Management motivates the students to develop into an enquiry-led learner and employ a range of teaching methods for developing their own ideas. The lectures imparted by the faculty members give the students an inspiration for thought. Through these lectures students are able to carry out further reading around the subject and use analytical skills to critically examine the information provided.
The teaching staff at the institute ensures that students are endowed with all the resources that they require to make a conversion from undergraduate professional study