- Affiliated to University of Mumbai
- DTE Approved
- MBA Accredited
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified
- Accredited by TCS
- Fee waivers and endowment scholarships to underprivileged meritorious students
- Active Training and placement cell
- Well networked Training & Placement cell achieving more than 80% campus placements.
- MOU's with industries for training, placement, projects & consultancy.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting Companies:
- Cap Gemini
- WebTech India
- Federal Bank
- Tech Mahindra
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
SIES GST offer following Infrastructural facilities to students:
- State of the art laboratories with hi-end equipments for Electronics and Telecommunication and Bio-tech Engineering.
- Equipped with Forty-Five laboratories, Workshops, Computer Centre, Language Lab, and dedicated Project labs.
- Four hundred computers, PIV with latest configuration, LAN connected licensed software and multimedia facility.
- Wi-Fi internet connectivity throughout the campus.
- CAD facilities using Xilinx, Matlab and AutoCAD tools.
- Fully automated library with multimedia facility
- Learning Methodology includes Interactive Sessions, Practical Sessions, Guest Lectures, Personality Development Sessions and Remedial Classes..
- Co-curricular activities through paper presentations, technical quiz, programming and design contests organized by various student forums.
- Extracurricular activities through literary club, cultural club, sports club and a well equipped Gymnasium and Gymkhana.
Following are the faculty members:
- Dr. Alka Anil Mahajan - Principal & Professor
- Dr. Atul N Kemkar - Professor & HOD
- Ms. Preeti Hemnani - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Shubhangi Kharche - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Preetee Khuperkar - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Swati Rane - Assistant Professor
- SIES Graduate School of Technology, an integral part of "The South Indian Education Society (SIES)" established in 1932 at Matunga, a well-established Community
- Imparts quality based technical education
- Vision is to be one of the leading National Technical Institute setting standards and providing a benchmark in Technical Education
- Committed to high standards of Engineering Education, whilst complying with the requirements laid down by the statutory and regulatory bodies
- Aim is to continually enhance learning opportunities by providing multiple study options through a perfect blend of Academic Excellence, Teaching-learning process, Teacher-student mentoring based on our quality management system that complies with ISO 9001:2008 and enables learners to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.