- Effective learning environment
- Perfect blend of theoretical and practical exposure
- Highly qualified Faculty
- Modern infrastructure
- Merit based scholarships available
- Industry oriented programs, curriculum designed by the industry
- Excellent employment record and 100% placement assistance
- Bank Loans from HDFC Credila Bank
- Luxury Connect Business School has an independent and dedicated placement cell that works with all our students and alumni.
- It provides 100% placement assistance in the internship and job search process and gets its connections utilised with the top luxury brands all over the world to help in the placement of students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Lanvin, Louis Vuitton
- Fendi, Salvatore Ferragamo
- Harry Winston
- Bottega Veneta
- Taj Hotels
- Lodha Group
- Genesis Luxury
- Ethos Watches
- Reliance Brands
- DLF Brands
- Homestead Group
Rankings & Awards
- LCBS was ranked as one of Indias Best B-schools by Business Today (2012)
- Eduniversal IUM listed among the top 1000 Business Schools in the world, with 4 stars.
- IUMs Master programs are ranked among the Top 20 by SMBG
- The International University of Monaco MSc in Luxury Management has been ranked 5th in the TOP 20 Luxury Management courses for 2014.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
What is the difference at IUM?
- Individual attention, small class size as well as personal growth and professional development activities
- High-level interactivity between faculty and students, in and outside the classroom
- Rigorous programs which develop student's reasoning and analytical skills while balancing theory and practice through a case study approach
- Strong ethical values: respect, discipline, and professionalism
- A dynamic atmosphere which encourages innovation and creative thinking
- The safe and international atmosphere of the Principality of Monaco
- Modern and luxurious infrastructure
The institute has small class sizes, where students receive individual attention in their academic endeavors. There is a high-level of interactivity between professors and students, and we encourage creative thinking. The faculty encourage students to go beyond the theories and data taught in the lecture hall by using the skills learnt in real world situations. This allows them to develop strong analytical and cognitive skills which provide them with a foundation for their development as successful business people.
Students learn in a thoroughly multi-cultural environment, which brings together people from all over the world to share ideas, change lives and create opportunities on a global scale. The students take with them a sense of who they are in the world of commerce, and pride in them as confident business people and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Monaco is one of the top centers for business in Europe, as well as being renowned for being a safe environment. Our students graduate with the business skills, practical experience and personal development that will serve them for life. It is its mission to inspire the global generation.
- Jean Claude Roustant, Ex LVMH Training Director
- Abhay Gupta , CEO and Founder Luxury Connect Luxury Connect Business School, Luxury Retail Icon of India 2012
- Rajat Bhattacharya , Co- Founder and Campus Director Luxury Connect Business School
- Annalisa Tarquini , MSc Program Director , IUM
- Dr. Marika Taishoff , MBA Program Director, IUM
- Lauana Carcano, Program Director , SDA Bocconi
- Antonio Catalani, Professor SDA Bocconi
- Rahul Narvekar, CEO NDTV India Roots
- Rahul Singh , Owner- The Beer Caf
- Ashmit S Alag , Principal Transform Design
- Aparna Mittal , Partner Luthra and Luthra Law Offices
- Arindam Bhattachacharya , Head of Luxury BVC Logistics
- Preeti Zararia , Head Womens Fashion , Zovi.com
- Shagun Singh, Country Manager , DIOR Timepieces India
- Nishant Bangar , Associate Editor , Robb Report India
- Luxury Connect has been amongst the first few to identify this surging task and has set up Indias first and only Luxury B School - LUXURY CONNECT BUSINESS SCHOOL (LCBS).
- LCBS targets to secure the Luxury Segment by offering specialized luxury education and re-skilling programs via executive as well as student education tracks.
- Global best practices and content formations by world renowned schools like SDA Bocconi; International University of Monaco; Jean Claude Roustant, the LVMH veteran, coupled with our extensive experience on the Indian landscape will help bridge the rising gap of skilled talent.
About Jean Claude Roustant- Program Director (CSEC)
- IUM represents a unique multicultural community of students representing 50 nationalities, thus creating a unique environment for versatile business education.
- Located in Monaco, one of the world's leading business centers, IUM provides students with unique networking opportunities.
- In many ways, the International University of Monaco resembles its home country: both IUM and Monaco are microcosms of international business world; both are close-knit communities; both are exceptionally successful due to their tiny size and concentration of talents.
- IUM boasts its cutting-edge approach to business training that combines theoretical studies of fundamental business concepts, global vision of particular fields and applied skills in specific areas.
- Jean-Claude Roustant has more than 20 years of experience. A MBA in HR Management from IAE-Paris.
- Thanks to his inputs, he is considered as a key person in the development of the world wide LV service culture. He is a certified, Master Coach from ICF; MBTI Certified and a NLP Practitioner. He has a wide knowledge and intervenes for different Luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Relais et Chateaux worldwide, Bonpoint, Caran dAche, Sofitel Worldwide.
- He has also shared his experience in renowned Business Schools like ESSEC Business School (Luxury MBA), ISG (Luxury Marketing MBA Program in Paris), EM Lyon (Master in Luxury), Beida University(Beijing, Institut du marketing Horloger), ESC Kennes, European Business School and LCBS, India.
Luxury Connect Business School has affiliations with the following universities:
- Internation University of Monaco
- SDA Boconni
- BSL Laussanne
- Customer Service Excellence
Why a Career In Luxury Management
A career in luxury brand management requires an understanding of heritage brands and the ability to network with niche market segments. A non-existent sector till just a few years ago, luxury brand management now offers exciting opportunities. Luxury brand management can best be described as an interdisciplinary subject that applies time-tested management practices to businesses that offer premium services. The primary role of a luxury brand manager is to understand the heritage and history of the brand and to associate its values with a potential set of clients. This person is chiefly responsible for the sometimes difficult task of keeping the brand popular while retaining its exclusivity, i.e. ensuring that the brand remains a popular and favoured choice amongst both - the masses in terms of desire and the elite in terms of purchase.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A strong business management background coupled with functional experience in management practices is essential to the success of a luxury brand manager. Since luxury brand management involves a high level of customer interaction, those with a natural flair for networking, especially with the corporate class and the ability to build up a rapport with key decision makers, will do well for themselves in this industry.
The growing number of Indians in the billionaire s club which is estimated around 219,000 ultra-wealthy households in India by 2015-16. Thus sees many international luxury giants queue up to woo the Indian customer. Pulling out all stops on luxury, a spectrum of premium merchandise and services ranging from designer dresses and handmade jewellery to watches and accessories, from custom cars and blue-blood clubs to premium vacation resorts and exotic real estate - is on offer for those who can afford to pay the price. The need for individuals who can manage this upswing in the demand as well the clientele who generate it has led to the creation of new careers in luxury brand management.
Premium segments like: Custom cars, fashion, wines, chocolates, spa services, jewellery, leather accessories, watches, signature pens, etc have arrived on Indian shores and are in need of experienced brand managers.
With luxury brands spreading operations to newer countries, as a brand manager with a large luxury house, you can be the face of the brand in India or at a destination abroad, managing the company s operations and customer relations in that particular region. Thus a luxury brand manager also needs to constantly question and redefine the contours of luxury; keeping in mind changing times, perceptions and tastes of the region s public and also often provide design support to country-specific limited edition product lines.
Why pursue a course at LCBS?
LCBS revolves around the fact that the entire idea of India s first luxury Business School is:
- Designed & Perceived by the industry
- Developed and written by the industry
- Delivered by the industry
Hence unlike normal colleges, all programs at LCBS are being delivered by handpicked professional from within the trade who share their views and thoughts with our students apart from the regular academic knowledge. The idea is to make the students as aware and as comfortable with the industry as can be possible.
Following are the USP s of LCBS:
Luxury Connect Business School, has been carefully designed keeping in? mind the standards and gaps prevalent in the industry. Taking a step further, the school has collaborated with international universities to provide a global perspective to the students. Post successful completion of short-term programs; the school has introduced diploma and post graduate courses in collaboration with International University of Monaco. The key focus being on faculty and student exchange programs, the students will benefit from local experiences coupled with the right amount of international exposure.
Luxury Connect Business School prepares an individual to serve a career in the luxury industry. This means the individual is ready to serve any segment of the retail industry be it the high-end haute couture brands to pret-e-porter lines to retail chains at various levels like a country head, brand manager, buyer, operation head etcetera. In addition, most of the programs are internationally certified. LCBS also tries to help its students apply for various job opportunities available from our clients. UNIQUE EXPERIENCE:
The Business School targets to secure Luxury segment by offering various educational programs for both professionals and students. The school offers the most comprehensive set of experiential learning short track executive programs to full time postgraduate diploma programs on international lines. It has international standards of education, global tie-ups and well-experienced professors and a strong alumni network.