A.C. Patil College of Engineering (ACPCE), Navi-Mumbai, maintains a reputation of being the best educational provider under the allied terms of Engineering and Management. Possessing all the updated and skilled infrastructure and procedures on academic terms under the wing, we offer researched programs and university-affiliated courses by combining with traditional engineering advances. Approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated to University of Mumbai, the college approves of certain UG (B.E), PG (M.E, MCA, and MBA) & Diploma courses in designated fields of Engineering, IT & Management premises
- The institute has a separate Training and Placement Cell which provides placement assistance to its students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Central Library
- Central Computer Centre
- Dr. D. G. Borse(Principal & Professor (M.Tech,Ph.D in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Microelectronics from IIT Bombay, Mumbai)
- Prof. Nitin P.Chawande(B.E,M.E(Embedded Systems)Asso.Prof and Head)
- Dr. Vijaykumar N. Pawar(M.E(Ctrl.Sys),Ph.D(EE)(SGGS Nanded)Professor & Head)
- Prof. Surendra V. Mujumdar(B.E(Elex & Tele-Comm) M.E(Digital Tech)Asso. Prof & Head)
- Prof. Mrs. Sangita Pattankar(B.E(Instru) M. E. (Elect & Electronics)Asso. Prof. & Head)
- Established in the year 1992
- The institute runs under the aegis of Jawahar Education Society.
- It is one of the finest colleges in the nation imparting quality education in the Engineering and Management field.