Top Reasons to Join this Institute:-
- Pioneer in management studies
- Affiliated to university of Pune
- Unique teaching methodology
- World class infrastructure
- Excellent facilities and learning aids
- Conducive environment
- The institute is run in association with IIT/IIM alumni
- Personal grooming
- ASOM has established a special placement cell to meet the growing needs of talented and skilled young managers.
- The institute believes that fresh talents always bring renewal energy and a new perspective to corporate.
- ASOM Special Placement Drive (ASOM's SPD) has been established to match industry requirements with the available talent pool.
Top Recruiting Companies
Below mentioned are the top recruiters
- Nokia India
- Parle Products
- Reliance ADA Ltd.,
- S B I Life
- I T C Lifestyle
- MetLife IndiaP
- Pidilite Industries
- Mother Dairy
- J P Morgan
- Price Waterhouse Coopers India
- HDFC Standard Life
- Radio City
- M M T C India
- Religare Enterprise Ltd.,
- J K Cement
- Omaxe India
- Transport Corporation of India
- MAX India
- Schneider Electric
- Home Shop 18
- Nagarjuna Oil Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Sprawling campus of ASOM is spread on more than 60,000 sqft of space and it is located in the heart of the city.
- Classrooms are fully air-conditioned plus possess all the modern amenities.
- Campus of ASOM is fully Wi-Fi campus with technology enabled classroom and interactive board.
- hostel facility
- Library at the institute is a hub of knowledge. It has a collection of around 5000 books, journals; periodicals of national and international repute are available for the reference to our students in our library.
- Asian School Of Management (ASOM) is a premier institute in the field of management.
- Established in 2006 with the aim to impart an in-depth knowledge and skills to students.
- This institute has been affiliated to University of Pune.
- Till date it has shaped career of more than 600 students.
- Over the time, it has evolves as one of the premier Management institutes in Pune. The institute believes in imparting best knowledge as per industry standards.
- It helps students in developing their technical and managerial skills.
- It boasts of a perfect blend of Academicians and Industry experts to deliver quality to sustain and live to its reputation.
- ASOM's approach to education has been modernity blended with tradition, where students are inspired to learn and realize their aspirations.
The Knowledge & Recruitment Partner of ASOM is:
- L'avenir Institute Of Professional Studies (L.I.P.S.)
The institute has hired a team of highly desiccated and enthusiastic teachers who imparts best knowledge and skills to students.
PROF. S. R. PHADKE (BE, MMS, ICWA)
Over 17 years of teaching experience and 8 years of corporate experience at senior level.Specialist teacher of statistical and quantitative techniques. Conducted corporate training for organizations like Wipro, WNS, HSBC, ABB, etc
PROF. DHAN MADAN (Masters in Statistics, PGDBM)
20 years teaching experience in top B-Schools. Retired as a Chief
Executive Officer (CEO) of a trading company in Pune. Conducted training programs as brand communicator on soft skills. He is an alumnus of XLRI- Jamshedpur
PROF. K. K. BHASIN (B.Sc.)
Worked as a Marketing consultant with 30 years of sales and marketing experience, associated with multinational companies for the last 22 years. As GM for 16
years, headed all India Marketing Division. Currently working as a marketing consultant for various
PROF. GOWDARA PANDU (PGDM, VLSI / Embedded Technology / CAD,
A dedicated HR professional with 19 years experience of Indian Air Force. A management faculty for over 12 years in all B-schools. Conducted workshops / seminars / Guest lectures on various topics.
PROF. MOHAN V. KOLAPKAR (B.A., MPM, Dip. in Security & Safety
HR - Head, Force Motors. A dynamic HRM professional with over 34 years rich experience in strategic HRM; recruitment; performance mgmt., training and Industrial relations.
PROF. R. K. SINHA (L. L. B., M B A)
20 years experience as HOD - HR in Prestigious B- schools. Visiting faculty in the Department of Business Management at BIT and ICFAI. Worked in various capacities in companies like Telco, Jindal, ESSEL