- Offers academic programs at more than 36 institutions
- Online Study Material
- Online Admissions
- "Blackboard": E-learning & M-Learning facility
- Innovative student engagement system to assist, support and ease learning experience
- Assures placement support
- Unique teaching pedagogy
- World-class infrastructure
The institute has a dedicated placement support team for students' guidance and growth in garb of a portal called jobs.utsglobal.edu.in
Features of job portal:
Services of job portal:
- To update you with hot employers.
- To equip you with work place etiquettes
- To constantly update you with hot job.
- Free professional resume services.
- Free professional cover letter services
Top Recruiting Companies
Various crme of the crop concerns recruit students from this institute. Listed below are some of their eminent names:
- Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- ADP Wilco
- Aftek Infosys Ltd.
- Bitwise India Ltd.
- Cognizant Techsolutions Ltd.
- Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Disha Technologies Ltd.
- Ensim (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- FDS Infotech
- Godrej Infotech Ltd.
- Finotex Industries Ltd.
- HCL Infotech
- Idea Cellular
- IBM Global Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- ITC - Foods
- L&T Infotech Ltd.
- Pepsi, Patni Computer Systems
- Reliance Infocomm
- Standard Chartered
- Tata Indicom
- Tata Sitel Ltd.
- Whirlpool India Ltd.
- Wipro Technologies
- Zensar Technologies Ltd. etc.
Rankings & Awards
Listed below are this institute's various rankings :
- As per Outlook survey 2007 Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) ranked 13th Finest Private Engineering College in India.
- ADTU - As per the provisions of the Assam Private Universities Act 2007, the Trust has successfully received University Status for its Panikhaiti Campus, in 2010.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Listed below are the key highlights of this institute's infrastructure that makes it click:
- e- learning
- M - Learning
- Student Care
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- E Library
- 100% online admission, exams and assignments
- Academic Support
- Online course material
- Online course materials, and open source videos related to the topics. The chat facility is available for the learner to get in touch with course administrators, for any queries
Founded in the year 2005, MITSDE (MIT School of Distance Education) is a prestigious institute that offers professional programs in distance learning mode. MIT is counted amongst the first in professional education to offer academic programs at more than 36 institutions for over 55000 students annually. The institute was set up by teachers who believed that value-based quality education is the key to success. The programs delivered by MIT cover a wide spectrum of professional opportunities in the listed below fields in classroom as well as distance learning mode:
Jaipur National University, set up with an aim to establish a renowned/world class Educational Campus in the North East Region of the country.
Set up by down town Charity Trust, ADTU is one of the largest educational projects in the North East. As part of the goal to develop the region's human resource, a large educational campus has partly started in Panikhaiti, Assam offering Nursing and Paramedical Programs, Management programs on post graduate and graduate level including Specialized MBA programs and IT programs on MCA,MSC IT and undergraduate programs.
As per the provisions of the Assam Private Universities Act 2007, the Trust has successfully received University Status for its Panikhaiti Campus, in 2010. The campus which is over 45 acres alongside the Brahmaputra river, houses a 300 bed teaching hospital. Academic and support services have also been established, spanning an area of over 300, 0000 square feet.
UTS has an academic alliance with MIT School of Distance Education, recognised by the Distance Education Council, Government of India and ADTU - Assam Down Town University, recognised by the UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and is responsible right from the enrolment of the candidate, content development, student services to certification for the enrolled candidate. UTS is a venture started by the MIT group of institutes.
Jaipur National University is recognised by the UGC, DEC and AICTE
The institute boasts the first ever and the most advanced online education in India - the advanced Blackboard Learning Management System which empowers students with e-learning and m-learning.
The Blackboard Learning Management System is a virtual learning environment. Blackboard Learn Technology helps you make learning more effective in and beyond the traditional walls.
e-campus enables you with :
- Anytime, Anywhere access
- Instructor Efficiency
- Interaction & Collaboration
- Student centred learning
- Evaluation & Outcomes
Why MITSDE and ADTU
Complete Student Care:
- Choose Program from renowned multiple Universities
- Apply online or send a hardcopy.
- Pay lump sum or in instalments by Debit or Credit card, Bank transfer, Cheque, etc
- Academic support & Student care just a call, chat and mail away.
- Placement assistance regarding most relevant jobs.
- Complete online curriculum with text book copies and CD of complete courseware.
- Most convenient and advanced Learning Management System(LMS)
Student Life Cycle:
- Online assignments & online exam centres all across India.
- Multiple schedules, Flexible exam dates
Content Development: Industry-specific skill oriented courses & curriculum
E-Learning: Access to 24x7 Learning Management Study Guide, which briefs and guides the students through the subject in a nut shell ensuring anytime, anywhere learning
Online seminar classes: Flexible Online Assessments E-library:
Online examinations Placement Support
- Access to additional resources such as journals, publications & E-books for study material
- Interactive E-guru blog that promotes student-student and student-faculty interaction
- Student Life Cycle Management
- Comprehensive online support via email & phone
- Comprehensive portal enabling job search
- Constant updation of job availability through mails & SMS.