L. D. College of Engineering,?Ahmedabad, has been set up in 1948 under the honorable guidance of Sheth Shri Kasturbhai Lalbhai as an exclusive college in Gujarat, and has maintained an aim of dispersing quality education in elective fields of engineering. The college possesses its unison with Gujarat Technological University and directed by Department of Technical education, Gujarat State.?It offers supreme courses within the branching of Engineering, thus, devoting your attention towards this genre only.
- Well established training and placement cell to help students in getting a job as well as develop interviewing skills.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Tata Motors
- Bharat Forge
and many more
- Hostel with an accommodation capacity of 787 students
- Facilities like TV room, badminton room, gymnasium
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Following are the Infrastructural facilities:
- Modern, fully equipped laboratories
- Fully equipped workshop
- Library with 73,000 technical books and about 173 periodicals
- Computer centre
- Post office and bank
- L.D.College of Engineering, Ahmedabad is a premier engineering college established in 1948
- It offers 14 undergraduate programmes and 17 PG programmes
- Provides quality technical education
- Endeavor for strong linkages with industry, research laboratories and professional bodies to provide quality service
- Provides research, training and development opportunity to students, staff, faculty and professionals of the field
- Establish liaison with professional and statutory organizations
- Core values are quality, equity, morality, environmental sustainability, energy saving and strong committment to the cause of technical education and services.