- Senior Professors from IIM, MICA, NID etc
- Integration of communication management with Business and Design Management (B-C-D Model)
- Excellent Pedagogy
- AICTE approved
- Six Month Paid Internship
- Industry Exposure
- A unique 5-pronged mentoring system
- The first batch of PGDM (full time) students that completed the program in May 2012, there has been an overwhelming response from corporate organizations in regards to internship and final placements.
- Students received internship stipends ranging from Rs. 15,000 - Rs. 50,000 a month.
- For first batch of students,as many as 576 offers were made for internship! But more than internship, most companies made Pre-placement offers! Pre-placement offers ranged from Rs. 3.12 lakh to Rs. 7.5 lakh a year (Cost-to-company). The median Pre-placement offer was Rs. 4.65 lakh.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Times Group
- AC Nielsen
- Tata Consultancy Services
- XL Dynamics
- Millward Brown
- Future Group
- Career Mosaic
- Inrhythm Solutions
- Parle Agro
- Khimji Ramdas
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Rank No. 17 (Top Indian B-School Survey By North East Sun Magazine, Oct 13)
- Rank No. 17 (Top Indian B-School Survey By Business Barons Magazine, Oct 13)
- Rank No. 1 (Top Emerging B-School By Silicon India Magazine, March 13)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The campus of Shanti Communication School spreads over 5,00,000 sq. ft of lush green lawn under a crimson West Ahmedabad sky.
- It aesthetically designed, state-of-the-art SCS campus is awarded by Inside Outside magazine as Most Appropriate Architecture for its design and use of space.
- The picturesque setting of the overall infrastructure offers space, tranquility and peace of mind stimulating people to pursue a path of excellence, setting up a perfect educational environment for students.
The various facilities available at SCS for its students are as follows:
- Classrooms ( 24,36,60 or 120 seater)
- Resource and Book Bay (Library and Online Journals)
- IT Lab
- Hostel For Boys and Girls
- Playgrounds for Volleyball, Cricket, Football, Badminton, and other sports facilities also available including Gym
- Prof.Alan D'Souza
- Dr.V.K. Sapovadia
- Prof. Bala Bhaskaran
- Prof. Vinai Kumar
- Dr. Vina Vani
- Prof. Naval K. Bhargava
- Dr. Kishor Barad
- Dr. Saji Kumar
- Dr. Anjali Mehta
and many more..
- Established in 2011
- Offers two year course in communication management which prepares student for the communication driven functions of a business.
- The business today is backed and boosted by communication initiatives and therefore the future professionals need to be abreast with the concepts of both business and communication integrated in the curriculum
- A perfect synergy of business management concepts rooted in communication sector forms the highlight of the program offered at SCS.
- The pedagogy at SCS combines the very best of teaching methods, and 6 months internships are designed in a way that students are able to absorb the maximum from the media industry
- The cutting edge curriculum is delivered through an excellent teaching pedagogy.
- SCS ensures that curriculum delivery is learning driven and therefore there is a heavy reliance on integration of professionals from the communication industry.
- The academic and intellectual repository is enriched through association with internationally acclaimed institutions like Asia Media Information Centre (AMIC) Singapore
- International Accreditation Organisation (IAO)
- Florida State University (FSU)
- Asia Media Information Centre (AMIC), Singapore.