- Approved by AICTE, MInistry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Highly qualified faculty
- Placements in reputed companies
- Scholarships to meritorious students
- Educational loan for deserving candidates
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
United World School of Business has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talk
- In-campus interview
- Training programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
- Axis Bank
- Reliance Money
- DCB Bank
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully-equipped auditorium
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus provides calm and serene environment
- Hygenic cafeteria
- Provides indoor game sports facilities
- Lecture Halls
- Conference Room
- Prof.(Dr.) Bhuvneshwar Gupta - Ph.D., MBA, M.Sc.(Physical Chemistry)
- Parvindar Singh Narang - PGDM (IIM Calcutta), B.Tech(Hons) (IIT Kharagpur)
- Mr. Anjan K Majumdar - MA degrees in English, Public Administration
- Prof. R. Vijay Shankar - B.Tech, PGDM - DCE, IIM Calcutta
- A.B.Raju - PGDRM - IRMA, Gujarat
- Established in 2009
- Unitedworld School of Business is a part of the United Group which is one of the fastest flourishing businesses spreading across India and other countries in South Asia.
- Committed towards setting high standards and delivering desired results
- Unitedworld has built India's first intelligent Campus
- Offers technologically advanced learning environment
- UWSB stands out due to its experience oriented & action based learning.
- Unitedworld has allocated a sum of Rupees Fifteen Lac as Scholarship amount to the deserving candidates. The fund is primarily earmarked for deserving students coming from weak economic backgrounds.
- The scholarships are awarded for one academic year. Candidates must apply to and be accepted by the Unitedworld scholarships Committee through a Scholarship application.
- Unitedworld scholarships are offered to promising students faced with economic challenges. Leadership, merit, compassion and positive attitude are some of the traits the jury looks for in awarding the scholarships. The process of selection involves close assessment of potential beneficiaries by eminent faculty members and industry stalwarts associated with Unitedworld School of Business.