- Approved by AICTE
- Committed to quality teaching
- Provides field based assignments
- Provides productive experience based Internship
- Placement assistance to Students all the year
- Full time Instruction
- Wi-Fi Classrooms
- Competent Faculty members supporting 24*7
Students at the institute are trained for job interviews and career success all the year round rigorous corporate training and internship. Placement assistance is available
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ashok Leyland
- Asian Paints
- ICICI BANK
- ICICI Securities
- IDBI BANK
- Bajaj Capital
and many more....
Separate hostel for Boys and Girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The class rooms at IPER Business School have 3 tier wireless network internet connectivity with a central server hosting archives of file and data base
- Smart Board, integrated audio visual system, suitable software to integrate all the IT components and students laptop facilitate high speed intra classroom communication
- The campus library has more than 5000 books, 10 national and international journals and 50 e-learning CDs
- IPER Business School follows Case Based Learning method where Indian and International cases are discussed in classrooms. Students get regular exposure to various by interacting with eminent leaders and industry stalwarts
- Prof. Pankaj Priyadarshi-B.Tech, MBA
- Prof. Ashok Kumar Pattnaik-MA, DBM, Dip TD, Cert AIIB, Dip UNS
- Prof. Pranab Kumar Bhuyan-B.E, CIIB, Professor in Banking & Insurance
- Prof.Suryadas Mohapatra-MA,MBA, Professor in Marketing & Advertising
- Prof.Surjit Basantaray-MBA, CFA, Associate professor in Finance & Investments
and many more.....
- Institute of Professional Education & Research, Bhubaneswar or IPER Business School has been established by the Imperial Education & Charitable Trust
- Managed professionally and aims to produce quality professionals in the state
- With an objective to achieve all-round excellence, its students get a high quality academic experience and are shaped into management professionals for corporate and non-corporate sectors including Government and developmental institutions.
- Establishing a network for education, training, research, development and consultancy in management and information resource management field
- Shows proactive attitude to incorporate system and knowledge to cope with the changing needs of the society.