- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Govt. of Punjab
- Affiliated to PTU, Jalandhar.
- Adjudged best B-School in Punjab and 4th best in the North India.
- Excellent placement record
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Excellent results in academics, sports and extra-curricular activities
- Industry-relevant curriculum
Chandigarh Business School has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- Pre-placement talk
- In-campus interview
- Training programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aon Hewitt
- EXL Services
- Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd
- HDFC Life
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- Eureka forbes
- UST Global
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 4th in North India by Business & Management Chronicle in Apr 2011
- Received 75 Rank in the magazine Business & Marketing (July 2010)
- It was awarded as the Best College for BBA by The Sunday Indian in July 2010
- In the IIMS B School Survey 2010 the institute received 43th rank in B Schools
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Class Rooms - Chandigarh Business School classrooms provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions. They have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented by well-equipped facilities.
- Library - The libraries are well stocked with extensive collection of textbooks and up-to-date reference material, journals and magazines.
- Computer Labs - The labs are up-to-date with latest Software, Hardware and Internet.
- Cafeteria - Facility of a spacious and clean canteen that caters to the taste of all students. It is well maintained with efficient service and a take away counter.
- Conference Hall - A totally equipped, state of the art conference hall with a seating capacity of 200 is part of the ultra modern infrastructure at Chandigarh Business School. The Hall is well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual and presentation tools to facilitate smooth presentations etc.
- Central Lecture Theatre for Pre-Placement Talks
- Well furnished, Air - conditioned Conference Room for Group Discussions
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Sh. Vikas Verma-MCA,Ph.D
- Dr. Bikrampal Kaur-B.Tech,M.tech,M.Phil,Ph.D
- Dr. Hitesh Katyal-M.A. (Eco), MBA, Ph.D.
- Mr. Satinder Pal Singh-M.Sc (Statistics)
- Established in 2001 with the vision to be the most preferred educational group with global recognition, Chandigarh Group of Colleges has become one of the leading Educational Group of the country.
- The courses offered by CBS are designed to instill innovation, leadership, team work and global focus into its participants.
- Aim is to generate new thoughts, vision, ambitions in students while equipping them with critical and analytical outlook towards managing and decision making in the ever challenging global village environment.
- Vision is to emerge as the most preferred educational group with global recognition developing competent & socially sensitive leaders committed to excellence
- Mission is to make incessant endeavour to translate our vision into a reality
- Quality Policy is to provide world class infrastructure, equipment and well qualified faculty for all round growth of the students including their competence and overall personality meeting ever-growing expectations of society
- Hogeschool Rotterdam, School of Financial Management, Rotterdam,
- University of Sunderland , UK
- Swiss School of Management, Rome and London
- Neils Brock Copenhagen Business Academy, Denmark
- Howest University, KHK College, Artvelde Belgium