- International Curriculum designed by Pearson's Edexcel, UK, HNC & HND
- Programs recognized Internationally
- Degree option available in UK
- 100% Training and Placement Assistance
- Transport facility
- WiFi Campus
- Highly Experienced and Qualified Faculty
- Personality development and foreign language sessions
- Air-conditioned Lecture rooms
100% placement assistance to the students
- PG Hostel Facility
- Separate for Boys and Girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- World class Infrastructure
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Spacious labs equipped with modern equipments like Food Production Lab
- Bakery Kitchen
- Training Restaurant
- Mock Bar
- Front Office Lab
- House Keeping Lab
- Mock Guest Room
- Computer Lab
- The Hotel School is one of the sought after Hospitality School located at Kapashera in close Proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. With globalization and liberalization being the hallmark of the present world, the tourism sector has been expending like never before.
- The unprecedented rise in the number of both outbound and inbound tourists has resulted in the emergence of tourism as one of the main contributors to the economy. And with hospitality management being the prime component of the tourism industry, the hunt for relevant human resources is always on.
- As the industry is all geared up for the next phase of escalation globally, the hospitality sector throws open career avenues for aspiring youths to explore and achieve the peak in this well sought after profession. The stress on the development of hospitality sector due to increased tourism activities, calls for the uplift and unification of standards of hotel management education.
- As The Hotel School is aware of this fact, there is a continuous effort to sustain the excellence in education.
- The Hotel School a unit of Divya Bharti Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is well served by excellent faculties who are dedicated to transform ordinary students into well groomed, confident and smart professionals competent to deliver their services to various sectors of hospitality and tourism industry.
- Picnics & Excursions
- Social Celebrations
- Mr. and Ms. Fresher
- Sports Day
- Guest Lectures
- Industry Visit
- Chef Competition
- Food Festival and Theme Events
- International Training