- Leading management institute
- Has tie-up with 150+ companies for placements
- Eminent faculty
- Provides Personality development and soft skills training
- Foreign study tour
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
ISBA provides 100% placement assistance to bright students.
The placement procedure followed by ISBA:
- STEP 1: The Company contacts the Placement Committee, schedules a date and makes a presentation to the students interested and eligible to apply.
- STEP 2: The resumes of interested candidates are sent to the company. The company in turn reverts with a shortlist. The company's slot in the placement process is confirmed by the Placement Committee. The slot is determined by the students with the help of a democratic slotting process.
- STEP 3: The process begins. Selection processes of various participating companies are organized by slot. Recruitment processes of companies in the same slot progress simultaneously.
- STEP 4: Final acceptances of the offers are communicated to the company, and the students are available to join work by April end
Minimum package offered- 3 lakh p.a
Top Recruiting Companies
- ICICI Bank
- AXIS Bank
- LG Electronics
- Asian Paints
- Blue Star
- Maersa Line
- Idea Cellular
- Tata Sky
- Suzlon Energy
- Zensar Technologies
- Pantaloons Retail
- Honeywell Automation
- Maruti Suzuki
- Tata AIG
- Haier Appliances
Rankings & Awards
Ranked as A+ management institute
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
ISBA has a state-of-the-art campus which is fully equipped with modern amenities and provides best learning environment to students. Features:
- Wi-Fi enabled institute
- AC classrooms
- Well stocked library
- Whiteboards and OHP in all Classrooms
- Water Purifiers
- In House Cafeteria
- Reading Hall with seating capacity of 40 students.
- Recreation Room for Students with Indoor games facility.
- International School of Business Administration (ISBA) is a premier institute in the field of management
- It provides best management education and research to students.
- Courses conducted by the institute aims at grooming students for a better career and future.
- It does provide industry exposure to students so that they would be able to deal with the challenges to be faced by them in the corporate world. It does provide students with international exposure through its foreign study tour.
- Pedagogy is unique and designed carefully as per the industry standards and it does include the experience of industry experts and elaborate market research.
- Students prepared by the institute are the cutting edge professionals; well learnt and exposed to the corporate culture. After completing the course institute also grooms you overall although personality development and communication sessions held all over the years.
- The Healthcare Management Institute
- Eden Institute of Management (EIM)
- Arihant Education Foundation (AEF)