- Associate Study Centre of Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalya
- High quality of Media education to the students
- State of the art Infrastructure
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Use of latest Audio-Visual aids for better learning
- High quality and Well researched study material for the students
- Workshop and Seminars by the eminent faculty
Top Recruiting Companies
- Star News
- Zee News
- PTC News
- Sahara News
- The Times Of India
- 93.5 Red FM
- Hindusthan Times
And many more...
Separate PG accommodation available for boys & girls with spacious & well furnished rooms, homely atmosphere with necessary discipline.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
IAAN provides wide range of specialities for their students including:
- Satellite based TV Education
- Seminar & Conference Hall
- Shooting Studio
- Editing Studio
- High Tech Audio Visual Classrooms
- TV production house with latest facilities
- Complete Practical exposure in Print and Electronic media
- Complete Mass communication college
- Number of education tours organised
- Personality Development programs
- Munawwar Alam
- Mrs. Manjari Joshi
- Dilip Maccune
- Arif J Siddiqui
- Amit Kumar Singh
And many more..
- Established in 1999
- IAAN School of Mass Communication is managed by Prabhu Dayal Kasere Charitable Trust.
- It is a well established college of training in journalism and mass communication at graduate and post-graduate level.
- It is also a well established audio-visual production house and a mass media training and research organization, based in New Delhi.
- IAAN School of Mass Communication was set up with the sole view of imparting training to aspiring media professionals for various opportunities in media and other related fields.
- Vision is to excel in the field of Mass Communication