- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Affiliated by UGC recognized universities
- 100% placement track record
- Corporate tie-ups with more than 300 Indian/ MNC companies
- Rated A grade Business school by Business India Magazine in 2007 and 2008.
- A member of AIMA
- Free laptops and education loan facilities
- IIMR Pharma Business School has full-fledged placement cell headed by a Training & Placement Manager. The cell facilitates the students in planning their career and to find the types of job opportunities available in their areas of interest. Other functions and services of the cell includes:
- The cell is especially responsible for correspondence with prospective employers, arranging pre-placement talks, personal interviews in campus, and providing facilities that may be required by the visiting organizations. In addition the committee is involved in the development of an information bank on organizations, career counseling and other placement related activities.
- The Industry project is an integral part of the course. The placement officer will assist the students in finding suitable assignments. Only Industry projects authorized by the institute will be recognized.
- The placement co-ordination will help, guide and counsel the students in securing suitable permanent placement by bringing them in touch with the prospective employers.
- It should be clear to the students that although the institute makes the best efforts on its part to provide placements to the students and has continued to provide excellent placements in the previous years, the institute has no obligation to find suitable placement for students.
- Attending the Pre-Placement talks of a company would be compulsory for all the students.
- Students must be in formals while attending the Pre-Placement talks.
- In order to give equal opportunity, each student would get not more than five chances to appear in Interview. However, if a student gets selected in the first chance itself and accepts the offer, the remaining chances will not be available for him/her.
- The students who are eligible but found missing in Pre-Placement Talks consecutively on three occasions, it would be presumed that the student is not interested in Placement and hence would not be considered for further placement by the placement cell.
- Any Student who gets an offer from the company where he/she has appeared for interview and accepts the offer would be considered having been placed by the placement cell.
- All the notices regarding the placements would be displayed on the notice board. However the students may approach the placement cell only in case of further clarification if required.
- IIMR have placed more than 10,000 students in the last 2 decades
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed below are some of the prominent recruiters:
- ELI lilly
- Dr. Reddys Lab
- Johnsons & Johnsons
- Micro lab
and many more...
IIMR Pharma Business School has separate hostels for both boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Teaching facilities includes:
- Smart classrooms integrated with AC
- Well stocked library
- Hygienic Cafeteria
- Transport facilities
- Internet with Wi-Fi Connection
- 24 hours power back up
- Special PDP classes by Experts
- Regular Guest Lectures by Visiting Faculties.
- Regular Industrial Visits
- Expert Faculties in each specialization
- Mr. S.K.Singh
- Dr. Jai Prakash
- Dr. Shyam Hari
- Mr. Lalit Sharma
- Mr. Nagendra Kumar
- IIMR Pharma Business School established on 11th October 2000.
- It is the oldest Pharma Education Institution in India and has been catering to the needs of Pharmaceutical Industry with complete allegiance by producing well trained professionals.
- The institute is affiliated to various UGC recognized universities and registered under Trust Act with NCT Govt. of Delhi.
- IIMR Pharma Business School endeavors to provide the most advantageous intellectual capital as Pharma Professionals to the Pharmaceutical & HealthCare Industry by focusing on the procedural, theoretical and functional aspects of Management.
- Institute boasts of its consistencies in quality through regular up gradation of their study programmes in precision withb the latest advancement in the industry and technology.
- The courses at IIMR Pharma Business School are suitable for students from any discipline. Offering rich resources and unparalleled diversified cultural harmony as well as the intellectual dynamism of a global student body, the institute, with the help of its advanced R&D, strives at delivering higher professional education and building self-assured and top of the faculties.
- The institute also offers students the opportunity to learn from various successful professionals and in their areas of specialization.