- UGC approved University
- International Alliances
- Eminent Faculties from Corporate Sector
- International Internships and Placements
- World Class Infrastructure
- Strategically located
- Industrial visits, Training programs and learning through projects
The University has a dedicated Placement Cell that caters to the hiring & recruitment activities.
- The course content is tailored and benchmarked to the current and evolving requirements of the legal system, industry and management.
- The University also offers exchange and internship programmes in partnership with companies and institutions abroad for students to experience an enhanced world of opportunities.
The recent Placement statistics of the School of Management is as follows:
|Company Name ||Salary ||Positions Offered ||No of Positions offered ||No of Accepted Offers |
|Min ||Max |
|Videocon India Ltd. ||4,00,000 ||5,00,000 ||Asst. Manager Finance ||2 ||2 |
|Daikin Air Condition India ||2,40,000 ||3,60,000 ||Account Officer ||5 ||3 |
|Hindustan National Glass ltd. ||2,40,000 ||3,60,000 ||Asst. Manager HR ||2 ||2 |
|HPCL ||2,40,000 ||3,60,000 ||Hr Executive ||1 ||1 |
|Genpact ||2,40,000 ||3,60,000 ||Management Trainee ||1 ||1 |
|Duraline ||2,40,000 ||3,60,000 || HR Executive ||2 ||1 |
|Garima Vikas Metal ||1,80,000 ||2,40,000 || HR Executive ||2 ||1 |
|Hero Motocorp ||3,00,000 ||3,60,000 || HR Executive ||1 ||1 |
|MIESP ||2,40,000 ||3,00,000 || HR Executive ||2 ||1 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Indian Oil
- Spice Jet
- Home shop 18
and many more...
The University provides separate and independent halls of residence for boys and girls.
- The boys hostel has two independent four storied blocks suitably spread out for light and ventilation situated on the North West corner of the campus.
- The girls hostel is single four storied building situated almost centrally opposite the dining hall for convenient movement of girls students.
The salient features of Hostel are as follows:
- 247 security (CCTV, Biometric & Guards)
- 247 electricity backup and internet connectivity for scheduled timing for academic purposes only
- Well furnished single room occupancy rooms (A.C./Non A.C.)
- Well Equipped common room and indoor gym
- Onsite cafeteria, medical facilities, dining hall and laundry
- Water cooler on every floor
- Hot water facility during winter
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The University is built on a sprawling piece of land in Neemrana. The University has following infrastructure in place:
- Library with world class collection of courseware, including text books, reference books
- Laboratory & Workshop
- Moot Courts for teaching of Law subjects
- Sports & Health Clubs
- Dr. Mohammad Athar Ali, Professor
- Prof. S.K Tannan, Senior Faculty
- Archana Gupta, Assistant Professor
- Raffles University, built in the heart of the Japanese Industrial Zone in Neemrana, District Alwar, Rajasthan, on NH No. 8 linking Delhi to Jaipur and onward to Mumbai serves as the incubator for future leaders and decision makers in the fields of legal practice, science, industry and commerce.
- It is a Private University approved by UGC.
Some salient features are:
- Situated close to the foothills of the Aravallis in serene surroundings and a verdant landscape
- Has emerged as one of the best universities in Rajasthan with highly qualified faculty, the very best facilities
- Superb infrastructure and the best ambience for students to work effectively towards and to realize the goals they set for themselves
The Alabbar School of Management (ASM) derives it's ethos from the life and ideals of the late Mr. Vinod Kumar Gomber who established the Gomber Education Foundation and the leadership as well as robust business vision of Mohamed Al Abbar, the head of the Emaar Group which is ranked highly in the Forbes list of global business entities.