- Autonomous Institution
- Centrally Funded Technical Institution under the MHRD.
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Qualified faculty
- Rich and latest curriculum
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada offers separate hostels for boys and girls in Vijayawada
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Modern class room
- Air- conditioned computer lab
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Well equipped lecture halls
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Razak Mohamed
- Prof. Dr. Ramesh Srikonda
- Venkata Krishna Kumar Sadhu
- Myneni Kranti Kumar
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada,was established on July 7, 2008 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, as an autonomous institution.
- SPAV is a premier Centrally Funded Technical Institution (CFTI) directly under the MHRD, for excellence in the fields of Planning and Architecture.
- At SPAV, the academic focus and approach is a unique blend of design, creativity and objectivity with a social purpose.
Ecole Bleue School of Design, Paris, France