- UGC Recognised
- Approved by Bar Council of India
- State of art Infarstructure
- Scholarship to meritious students
- Placement assistance
- Experienced and well qualified faculties
- The NIU CRC provides opportunities to bring students together with the business community.
- The CRC provides job search preparation assistance, information on job and internship opportunities, employment resources, and programs that bring the business community to campus.
- The goal is to assist the students to be successful in their career development and job placement activities
Top Recruiting Companies
- HDFC Bank and many more....
The institute has separate hostel facility for boys and girls.Some of the features of the hostel are:
- Water cooler with R.O. water supply
- Round the clock security with Power back up
- Wi-Fi facility
- Swimming Pool, Playground, Lawn and Parking area
- Arrangement for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Laundry, Canteen and Cafeteria inside the hostel premises
- Television, News papers and Magazines in common area.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of art Classrooms
- Moot Court
- Computer Center
- Dr. D.P. Singh, Professor & Head of Department
- Dr. Mamta Singh, Assistant Professor & P. G. Coordinator
- Ms. Charu Yadav, Assistant Professor & SBM Admission In-charge
- Ms. Shubh Arora, Assistant Professor & SBM Admission In-Charge
- Established in the year 2010
- The University is very strategically located on 75 Acres sprawling Campus in the ultra-modern Yamuna Expressway Educational Hub, Gautam Budh Nagar and is privileged to be flanked by many firsts of the nation including the Formula 1 Race Track and a Night Safari.
- Vision is to be a pre-eminent Institution through research-driven edu-system that aims to develop Insights and Leaders, who would get right things done in the 21st Century.
- The institute offers various specialisations in the field of law
|S.No. ||Type of Accomodation || Non-AC ||AC |
|1 ||Triple sharing with attached balcony and sharing bathroom ||Rs. 60,000 ||Rs. 70,000 |
|2 ||Triple sharing with attached balcony and attached bathroom ||Rs. 65,000 ||Rs. 75,000 |
|3 ||Double sharing without attached balcony and sharing bathroom ||Rs. 65,000 ||Rs. 77,000 |
|4 ||Double sharing with attached balcony and attached bathroom ||Rs. 72,000 ||Rs. 84,000 |
|5 ||Double sharing without attached balcony and attached bathroom ||Rs. 67,000 ||Rs 79,000 |
|6 ||Single occupancy without attached balcony and attached bathroom ||Rs. 80,000 ||Rs. 1,05,000 |
|7 ||Single occupancy with attached balcony and sharing bathroom ||Rs. 70,000 ||Rs. 95,000 |