DFS is a Media Training div of QLAB, which boasts of an experience spanning 40 years and having worked on more than 300 Hollywood films including the recent Bond Movie SKYFALL. The Experience that students will get learning in such an environment is second to none at our 30,000sqft Post facility.
- Live Projects & Internship
We help students with Job placements, Though we do not offer Job gurantee as its a creative domain, As we are a authorized training partner with few of the software companies like Assimilate, HS Art etc, we are pre informed about requirements that come up, plus the fact that we have studios across india, where we have our own requirement our students are placed with our studios as well. A lot of Industry contacts has been built over the last 40 years of our Existence in the Post Business.
Top Recruiting Companies
Major Studios have hired students from our institute last year.
- Reliance MediaWorks
- Adarsh Telemedia
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
DFS offers world class infrastructure and best environment-
- Air-conditioned Classes
- Digital Projectors
- HP Workstations
- Wave Color Panels
- Professional Monitors
- 3D Stereo Equipments
- Air-conditioned labs
- Necessary software available
- Books on VFX, Color Grading, Animation, Film Making
- Digital Ebooks on Amazon Kindle Store Accounts
- Air-conditioned 45 Seater Preview Theatre
- 5.1 Dolby/DTS Certified Preview Theatre & Sound System.
- Lease Line Internet connection.
30,000Sqft Post Facility
- Its own studio floor with Blue Matte and an adjoining Digital Media Lab equipped with systems for Digital Video editing and compositing.
- Top of the Line HP Systems with 27 / 24 & 23 inch OLED Monitors with Clor Calibration Devices and Color Grading Panels with the DI systems
- Environment created in line with Real World Studios
- 3D Stereoscopy Equipments for Viewing, Editing & Color Grading.
- DFS is housed within a 40 Year old Film Processing Labs & Digital Post Studio QLAB, which has worked on more that 5000 films to date, and has its staff have won numerous awards including the National Award for the Best Sound Mixing Engineer for Gangs of Wassepur 1 & 2.
- The Experience a student gets learning in such an environment can never be got in a traditional training facility where the training staff are not even remotly connected to the real world post requirement.
Our Highly experienced faculty includes:
- Amit Shetty - with about 21 years of Post Experience, was the 1st Avid Certified Instruction in Asia, and has Color Graded over 300 features and Editied over 1000 promos and worked on sound for over 500 projects.
- Vijay Kumar - with about 8 years in the VFX and DI.
- Siddhesh with about 7 years experience in 3D Animation and VFX
- Nagaraj with about 7 years experience in VFX
- Gibu Daniel with about 10 years in VFX & DI and many Lab Technicians with experience ranging from about 40 year to 7 to 8 years. Our Staff share their knowledge with students at all times during our open discussion meets.
QLAB has worked on all the Spiderman films to date released in India, QLABs audio dept has worked on films like English Vinglish, Vicky Donor,Gangs of Wassepur 1 & 2, and many more.
Our Staff has won a National Award for the Film Gangs of Wassepur 1 and 2 - Best Sound Mix Engineer which was recently announced.
With end to end post facilities spread over 3 cities, it ensures live project and Real World Knowledge.
The concept of New Age New Media Courses for the NextGeneration Artist will surely be beneficial.
- Giving credibility to the learning is anExperience Certificate at the end of thecourse.
It builds up an overall understanding of the Post Production Domain which no other training facility can offer today.It is probably one of the best equipped film schools in the country.
More than ever, the world is fascinated, beguiled, thrilled, moved and amazed by distinct color looks & visual wizardry each film has. Mastering this hot medium whether you choose to be a Conforming Artist, DI Colorist, orVfx Artist,this is the new career path, where each students creative talent will beseen by millions on the screen, whateverthe medium it may be from digital to celluloid.
- The goal of DFS is to nurture creativity in the context of the real world.
- At DFS,they educate students who want to beprofessional artist, contributing to the real world.
DFS is opening up 2 more centres one in Bangalore & 1 in Hyderabad shortly. You can get in touch with themon firstname.lastname@example.org or call9967700002 / 9870154555 or connect on www.facebook.com/digitalfilmschool