- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Industrial Visits and Guest lectures
- Separate placement cell
VBS lays emphasis on student's career guidance and placement through a committee comprising students, placement officer, faculty members and the Director to assist them to plan their career in management profession as well as the project works and final placements.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Relaince securities
- Axis bank
- Scope services
- Cese fire
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Viswanadha Business School has the state of art infrastructure addressing to the requirements of the business school of global standards.
- The classrooms are designed with rich ergonomics, facilitated by comfortable seating arrangement enabling effective interpersonal interaction among the students and faculty.
- The classrooms and other offices of the school are well equipped.
- The School has an updated library with a wide collection of management books, magazines and journals, to keep the budding managers abreast with the theoretical concepts and the latest developments in the sphere of management.
- The School has subscribed to various top National and International management journals and magazines as well as online Library facilities, which offer thought provoking and intellectually stimulating articles, research papers and case studies for the classroom discussions.
- The subscriptions include Harvard Business Review, MIT Sloan Management Journal, AIMA Journal, Economist, Forbes, Fortune.
- The library also subscribes to leading business and general news paper, The Hindu, The Economic Times and The Financial Times etc.
- Viswanadha Narasimham - Chairman
- Prof. G.Krishnam Raju - Director
- Viswanadha Nageswar Rao - Vice Chairman
- Established in 1998
- Comes under Viswanadha Educational Society
- Aims to become a World Class B-School with international reputation in Management education, Consultancy and Research, to unleash the potential of future business professionals and to carve them into effective, ethical and socially conscious leaders
- Mission is to be a leader in delivering International Standard Business management programs which will bring a significant development at industrial and organizational levels by imparting better managerial practices and by setting exemplary and dynamic leaders at all levels.