Top Reason to Join:
- 147 years of heritage and experience of the Pioneer Group
- Provide professional quality education to get the right break in the industry
- 100% Placement Assistance
Top Recruiting Companies
The Pioneer, The Times of India, The Indian Express, The Hindustan Times, Times Now, Zee News, NDTV, NDTV.COM, P7, Arc Lites, E-Factor, BIG FM, Perfect Relations, Buzz Communications, Creative Inc, The Economic Times, ANI and many more.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute infrastructure includes:
- State of art Video / Audio Lab
- TV Studio
- Video Edit Studio
- Audio Studio
- Computer Lab
- Dark - Room
The institute faculty includes:
- Mr. Chandan Mitra
- Mr. Siddharth Mishra
- Mr. Kanchan Gupta
- Mr. Sudipto Pal
- Mr. Pramod Singh
- Ms. Sharmila Chand
- Ms. Deepika Deewan
- Ms. Manika Garg
- Mr. Rakesh Khanna
- Mr. A Surya Prakash
- Mr. Rahul Dev
- Mr. Jitendra Ram Prakash
- Mr. Syed Mohd. Irfan
- Mr. Munish Jolly and many more prominent and experienced professionals in their respective fields.
Pioneer Media School purpose is to provide professional quality education to get the right break in the industry. The institute has the backing of The Pioneer newspaper which has been a great learning and training ground for media school students. The Pioneer Media School was launched offering just one course Post - Graduate Diploma in Journalism and now its success can be measured by the facts that institute's students are effectively contributing to the best media houses in the country.
Advantage to graduates of Pioneer Media School
Pioneer Media School graduates will:
- Imbibe professional skills that will give them a competitive edge in the fast paced media industry.
- Understand the importance of research for critical analysis, interpretation and adding new knowledge.
- Appreciate the responsibility associated with the Freedom of Speech as stated by Article 19(1)(a).
- Demonstrate effective presentation and communication skills.
- Get job opportunities in the shortest possible time.
- Be fully trained to deal with the challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century media in the age of convergence.