I.I.M.T Law College, Meerut, rose from the intellectual mind of IIMT Group Of Colleges, and enjoys its attachment with Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut University), with an aim to serve best results and quality education in the arena of Law. The main objective is to provide the learners with proper legal education and providing effective exposure for a vibrant experience. The college offers B.A. LL.B course with different serving years and compiling every tit-bit, and are basically approved by the Bar Council of India.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Transport service
- Well maintained Laboratories with equipments
- In-house Hostel
- WI-FI Campus
- Playground for students
- Well maintained Lecture Theatre
- Smart class for students
- CHANDAN UPADHYAY
- ASHISH JAIN
- AMIT KUMAR
- SHASHANK MISRA
- SOMYA SARIN
- VIKAS KUMAR
- The IIMT Group of colleges was founded in the year 1994. Since then the group has grown impressively and achieved exemplary recognition from corporate, academia, and professional circles.
- IIMT are committed to provide a value driven culture along with creating a professional environment.
- The IIMT as a group is large and diversified group and imparts knowledge in field of Engineering, Management, Medical Sciences, Hotel Management, Nursing, Education, Law etc.
- Has more than 1330 highly qualified and experienced faculty members in their respective functional areas.
- IIMT boasts of having more than 20,000 students in various courses in five campuses.
- The IIMT group has been dedicated towards providing quality professional education through well-accredited courses, seminars, conferences, guest lectures, Industrial visits and excellent academic facilities.
- The IIMT Group of colleges attracts students from all part of the country which is testimony to our experience and excellence in the field of professional studies. The IIMT Group has attained a highly respectable position amongst the best professional educational institutions in India.
- Well qualified and experienced Faculty members
- Research oriented Faculty members