- Highly Qualified Teaching Faculty
- Physical Infrastructure as per norms of INC & MNC
- Recognized by INC & MNC
- 100% results in last 2 years
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The College is housed in a multistoried building constructed in the spacious and beautiful ambiance.
Class Rooms: The class rooms are spacious and well furnished, with good ventilation and lighting. All classrooms have the facility to use modern teaching aids including LCD projector.
- Nursing Sciences Lab
- Pre-Clinical Sciences Lab
- Maternal and Child Health Lab
- Community Health Nursing Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Computer Lab
: School has a well organized and spacious library for the use of students and teachers. It is managed by a qualified librarian. The library houses a large number of books in Nursing and Allied subjects. There are Journals both Indian and foreign pertaining to Nursing and allied subjects. The library also has internet facility
In order to provide rich and varied clinical experience for the students, the college is affiliated to some of the best hospitals in Pune. The clinical experiences are provided under the direct supervision and guidance of competent and dedicated faculty of the college.
M.H.F Society's M.H.F School Of Nursing is a new addition to the M.H.F fraternity. It was established in the year 2009. The School from its infancy has grown steadily and the first batch of ANM students of this school have passed out in 2011.
- The institution also started GNM Programme in the year 2011. It will certainly follow the path paved by the other renowned educational institutions under M.H.FSociety, instilling civic and patriotic values to the core, besides providing quality nursing education.
- The Aim of the college is to prepare competent graduate nurses who will assume first level responsibilities in the hospital and community in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.