- Fully recognized University Grants Commission
- Recognized by the Bar Council of India
- Global exposure
- Active Career Development and Placement Cell
- Class diversity
- Global curriculum and pedagogy
- Substantial number of scholarships in various forms
- JGLS has signed Memoranda of Understandings (MoUs) with a number of reputed Indian law firms
- JGLS also has extensive ties within government, businesses, and civil society
- An indispensable part of the best legal education in India is the continuous programme of internships that students are required to complete at JGLS
- In an extremely short time, JGLS students have proven themselves at the offices of top law firms, corporates, international NGOs, statutory bodies and at the offices of judges of High Courts and the Supreme Court
Top Recruiting Companies
- ALMT Legal
- Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co.
- Argus Partners
- Axon Partners LLP
- AZB & Partners
- Bhasin & Co.
- Dua Associates
- Economic Laws Practice
- Fox Mandal & Co.
- Karanjawala & Co.
- Khaitan & Co.
- Kochhar & Co.
- Lall & Sethi
- Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
- M.V. Kini & Co.
- Narasappa, Doraswamy & Raja
- Nishith Desai Associates
- O.P. Khaitan & Co.
- Oasis Counsel & Advisory
- P.H. Parekh & Co.
- Poovayya & Co.
- PXV Law Partners
- S&R Associates
- Themis Associates
- Titus & Co.
- Wadia Ghandy & Co.
And many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ernst & Young FICCI report recognises JGLS as a Premium Higher Education Institute
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- The fully air-conditioned campus
- Multimedia-enabled auditoriums and theatres
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Fully furnished, comfortable and extensive hostel for visiting faculty
- A large sports field
- Gymnasium and badminton and basketball courts
- Health centre
- Public lecture halls
- HDFC bank ATM
- Laundry facility
- catering and housekeeping facilities
- C. Raj Kumar - Professor & Vice Chancellor, JGU and Dean, JGLS
- Vesselin Popovski - Professor & Vice Dean and Executive Director, Centre for the Study of United Nations
- Susan R. Lamb - Professor & Vice Dean, Executive Director, Centre for International Criminal Justice and International Humanitarian Law
- Dipika Jain - Associate Professor & Associate Dean (Academic Affairs), Executive Director, Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology
- Charu Sharma - Associate Professor and Associate Dean (Student Initiatives) and Executive Director, Centre for Environment and Climate Change
- Padmanabha Ramanujam - Associate Professor & Associate Dean (Admissions and Outreach), Assistant Director, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights Studies
- Pritam Baruah - Associate Professor & Associate Dean (Institution Building) and Executive Director - Centre on Public Law and Jurisprudence
- James J. Nedumpara - Associate Professor & Assistant Dean (Projects and Institutional Development), Executive Director, Centre for International Trade and Economics Laws
And many more...
- Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), part of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
- Mission is implemented through the generosity of the Jindal Group, a multinational Indian corporate business house
- Vision is to impart globalized education with a view to producing world-class professionals, scholars, and academics in law and other disciplines
- A non-profit institution
Scholarships in various forms
- O.P. Jindal outstanding merit Scholarship
- Naveen Jindal Young Global Scholarship
- Shallu Jindal outstanding women Scholarship
- Savitri Jindal Studentships/Graduate Assistantships
- Other Scholarships
United States of America
Yale University, New Haven, CT
University of Michigan School of Law, Ann Arbor, MI
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Harvard Law School
University of Baltimore
University of Texas at Dallas, School of Management
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law United Kingdom
University of Cambridge Canada
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Queen s University, Faculty of Law Australia
Australian National University College of Law
Griffith University/United Nations University Japan
United Nations University, Tokyo
Tokiwa University, Mito