- AICTE approved
- Affiliated to Anna university
- Highly qualified faculties
- Decent placement records
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Industrial visits
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
Dhaanish Ahmed School of Management has separate and active placement cell which organises
- Pre-placement talks
- In campus Interview
- Soft Skills
- Team Building Activities
- anagement Games
- Brain Storming Sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Case Study Analysis
- Stress Management
- Resume Preparation
- Group Discussions
- Public Speaking
- Multi - Tasking Skills
- Grooming the candidates in the various areas to meet up the industry expectations in the current scenario.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Bajaj Capital
- Birla Sun Life
- Axis Bank
and many more...
- Well furnished hostels for both boys and girls inside the college campus.
- Essential facilities like Wi-Fi enabled internet, functional library, Gymnasium, room with indoor games are available.
- Healthy, Hygienic foods will be provided.
- Periodical medical check-ups.
- International Hostel (with air-conditioned) for overseas students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Internet cafe
- Interactive seminar hall
- Transport facility connecting whole of Chennai
- Variety of Sports Competition
- Dr.M.I.Saifil Ali Professor & Director
- Mr.K.Yogeshwaran Ass. Professor & Head
- Mr.N.Aminur Rahman Assistant Professor
- Mrs. J.Anu Devi Assistant Professor
and many more...........
- Dhaanish Ahmed School of Management(DASM),a unit of Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering was started with 60 students in the year 2005. The main aims at achieving excellence by preparing and grooming professional managers who could become the business captains of the future.
- The faculty member at DASM are a fine blend of academic and industrial experience and youth,brought together from multiple disciplines.
- Learning is an enjoyable experience in DASM, made up of regular classroom lectures, seminars by students and practicing managers from corporate.
- Regular guest lectures by leading personalities and industrial visits to companies in the private and public sectors form part of the curriculum