Initiated in 2002, CMR College of Engineering and Technology (CMRCET), Hyderabad, has its educationally qualified courses and sessions verified and certified from AICTE, New Delhi, attributed by NAAC & associated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The college envisions being one of the most qualified academic institutions and delivering best narrated courses in the enormous fields of Engineering & IT. Being a UGC autonomous institution, the college offers Bachelor & Master of Engineering along with Master in Technology in these sectors only.
The institute has a separate Training and Placement Cell which assists its students in getting placed in the reputed organizations and also conducts soft skills and entrepreneur development training.
- Approaching various prospective employers
- Giving Pre-Placement Training to students
- Arranging On Campus and Off Campus interviews
- Arranging Industry interaction
- Arranging Personality Development Programmes
Top Recruiting Companies
- L&T Infotech
- Dolcera and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 91 by OUTLOOK Weekly Magazine of top 100 Engineering Colleges
- Ranked 43rd by Silicon India(National Survey) of top 100 Engineering Colleges
The institute provides well furnished separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
Following are some of the highlights:
- Fully furnished and spacious rooms
- R O mineral water round the clock
- 100% hygienic and quality food
- First aid facility
- Hot water
- power back up (125 KV DG set)
- Round the clock security guard
- Provision and general stores
- Paid laundry service
- Coin telephones
- Bus facility
- Indoor games
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute offers state-of-art infrastructure conducive to learning.
- Central Library
- Digital Library
- Post Office
- Coffee day Shop
- Waiting Hall
- Water Plant
- Seminar Halls
- Drawing Halls
- Dr. M Ramalinga Reddy(Principal)
- Mr. K. Suresh(HOD (Civil Engg.))
- Prof. M. A. Khadar Baba(HOD (ECE))
- Prof. G. Devadas(HOD (Electrical & Electronics Engg.))
- Prof. S. Shyam Kumar(HOD (Mechanical Engg.))
- Prof. K. Srinivas Rao(HOD (CSE))
- Prof. K. Vijaya Kumar(HOD (IT))
- Dr. B. Vijaya Lakshmi(HOD (Bio-Tech.))
- Major (Retd.) V. A. Narayana(HOD (Humanities & Sci.))
- Established in 2002
- It offers various courses at under graduate and post graduate level through its ten departments.
- The college has nearly 28,345 Sq. m built up area for teaching and laboratory purpose.
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology (CMRCET for short) is sponsored by MGR Educational Society
- Vission is to be a premier academic institution striving continuously for excellence in technical education, research and technological service to the nation.
- Mission is create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and learn to apply it professionally with a concern for the society.
- CMR Institute of Technology
- CMR College of Pharmacy
- CMR Technical Campus
- CMR Engineering College