- UGC approved University
- Partnership with Government of Orissa to provide vocational training with job assurance for BPL, SC & ST youth
- AICTE approved
- NBA Accredited
- MOUs, Agreements and Skill Development Programmes with acclaimed Universities & Organisations
- State of the art infrastructure
- Excellent Placement record
- Top notch Faculty
The University has a Training & Development Cell whose salient features are as follows:
- Life Skills Development classes
- The trainings are given in Quantitative, Aptitude, English, Personality Development and HR interviews.
- Career Trainings are offered by internal resource persons as well as outsourced.
- Campus Recruitment Training Programs
- Training and Assessment for skills enhancement
- Training in Technical Courses
The Career Development Cell carries the twin responsibilities of conducting Career Counseling and Training Programmes, and organizing the campus recruitment activities of the School.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Indian Navy
- B. Braun Medical India Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramatrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Shoppers Stop
- Labh Group of Companies
- RKD Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
- Flowmore Pumps
- Argusoft India Ltd.
- Alkraft Thermotechnologies Pvt Ltd
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd.
- Skyndersoft Online Pvt. Ltd.
- Sree Metaliks Ltd.
- Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.
- Metrohm India Ltd.
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Murli Industries Ltd.
- Triveni Turbines Ltd.
- Wipro Ltd. (BPO)
- Qsource Global Pvt. Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
- Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Ramboll India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Sapala Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Entraco Group
- Gupta Power
- GGK Tech
- S&P Capital IQ
- Infosys Ltd.
- Best Practices Foundation
- Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd.
- Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
- Cavalier Technology Solutions
- Systech Solutions Inc.
- Harsha Trust
- Syntel, Inc.
- Trident Techlabs Pvt. Ltd.
- American Megatrends (India) Pvt.
- NIIT Ltd.
- OpenText Corp.
Rankings & Awards
It is the only University in India to be lauded by name in the 67th Session of
the United Nations General Assembly in 2012 for works
done on "Rights to Education"
The campuses have separate hostels for boys and girls with wi-fi connectivity.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Library: The University library has successfully built up a comprehensive collection of over 50,000 books covering different branches of study
- Medical Facility: A Health Centre is available on campus
- Civic Amenities: The campuses have their own civic facilities like water supply, sewerage and electrification with provision of high-powered soundless generators to ensure uninterrupted power supply in each of the buildings.
- Canteen: The canteen serves a variety of delicious and healthy dishes both for vegetarians as well as non vegetarians, at a minimal cost.
- Transportation: Transport facilities are available for staff and students commuting from nearby areas and from town to the campus.
- Sports: The indoor and outdoor game facilities provided to the students at both Paralakhemundi and Bhubaneswar campus include cricket, volley ball, soccer, basketball, badminton, table tennis and much more.
- Gymnasium: A gymnasium has been set up within the hostel premises. The gymnasium is equipped with all modern equipment and is open to both boys and girls at separate times.
- Mr. Durga Prasad Padhi, Assistant Professor (Sr)
- Mr. N. Durga Prasad, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Rashmi Ranjan Parida, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Abhaya Kumar Muduli, Lecturer
- Mr. M. Sudarsan Rao, Lecturer
- Mr. Parle Kalyan Chakravarty, Lecturer
- Mr. S Kameswar Rao, Assistant Professor
- Established in 2005
- The Centurion University has five campuses at Paralakhemundi, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Rayagada, and Chatrapur offering B. Tech., MBA, +2 Science, ITI, Primary and Secondary Education in addition to Skill and Vocational Training and Social Entrepreneurship initiatives
- The University through its social outreach entity, Gram Tarang is one of the first universities in India to partner with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and set up over 50 Skill Training and Capacity Building Centres across the country
- Partnership with the State Government of Orissa, Government of India & NGOs to provide vocational training with job assurance for BPL, SC & ST youth, who would otherwise be unemployed and unemployable due to lack of adequate education and/or skills.