Dr. MPS Group College of Hotel Management was set up to embed and cater world-class hospitality management sectors with the help of our immense endeavors and training sessions. The extremely equipped training and placement opportunities create a platform for the aspirants to improve their manpower skills and groom their etiquettes. Established in 1999, it works under the association with Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and is AICTE & UGC approved. The area of expertise involving internationally acclaimed UG, PG & Diploma courses includes Hospitality and Lodging Management, Tourism and Catering Technology.
- Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management has tie-ups with all the major industrial Hospitality giants in its endeavor to send 2nd and 3rd Semester students for vocational training.
- The highly resourceful training and placement cell helps students plan their future and shape their career.
- Training and Placement cell of Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management is also responsible for organizing the annual placement schedule of the final year students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Le Meridean
- Crowne Plaza
- The Lalit
- Imperial Hotel
- The Park
- ITC Hotels
- The Leela
- The Oberoi
- Surya Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel
- Trident Hotel
and many more..
- The college is having excellent hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- A large and modern hostel blocks are located just a stone's throw from the academic area.
- The hostel is provided with a a gymnasium and a large recreation room equipped with a television, VCD and music System, as also a student run library and music club.
- Hostels are comfortable, cozy and equipped, and are reputed to serve homely/delicious food.
- The hostel provides common laundry and ironing facilities on payment basis.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Cafe/Restaurant - "Generation Next" - The college is proud to own a latest and magnificent air conditioned Restaurant cum mock-bar with all the modern amenities and comfort. The exotic interiors and luxurious furniture of the Cafe adds to its beauty and its delight for Hospitality trainees to work. A mock bar to train the students on beverage service is also operational inside the Restaurant.
- Basic Training Kitchen (BTK) - Basic Training Kitchen is equipped with all the modern and latest catering equipments and appliances. This kitchen is sued to primarily to introduce the art of cooking to the students and is essential to teach the basics. A good hospitality operation desires complete familiarity with the art and science of cooking.
- Advanced Training Kitchen (ATK) - After the ab-initio training of the basic cooking operations, the trainees move on to the specialization in the art of cooking. This kitchen is equipped with the state of the art equipment and hotel kitchen simulation. The trainees cook elaborate dishes here. Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines are mastered by the students in this kitchen.
- Quantity Training Kitchen (QTK) - This kitchen is primarily used to impart training to the students for preparing bulk quantities of Indian / Chinese cuisines for banquets and parties.
- Bakery and Confectionery - This important lab takes care of baking and confectionery requirements of the curriculum. The students are reputed to produce the most exquisite breads, pastries, cakes, desserts & chocolates.
- Front Office Lab - MPS-CHM has developed the state-of-the art Front Office Lab which gives the feel of a 5 star hotel to the students where they practice Front Office Management & get trained to receive information, billing, guest relation & registration, flight confirmation, ticketing, Pick & drop of guest, different kind of reports, types of vouchers for updating the front office records. In addition to this a strong focus is given on communication skills, oratory skills, social skills and handling of different situations.
- Accommodation Operation / House Keeping Lab - MPS College of Hotel Management has an exquisite and well maintained guest room and practical lab with required aiding for the training purpose. In this lab students get specialized training of the cleaning procedure, laundry & linen management, list of guest supplies, use of chemicals abrasive etc. to up keep the hotel hygiene to ensure the high standards of hotel.
- Computer Lab - They have invested in an ultramodern and sophisticated computer lab with very high specifications and global standards. The computer lab is equipped with P-IV computer loaded with all the software needed for learning. Internet facility through a 56 mbps leased line is also available in the campus. Interaction with computers is must for every student of Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management. Mandatory exposure to other multimedia and presentation aids is also given to the students.
- Library - In MPS-CHM library is the main energy center and reservoir of knowledge. Have developed a library with a mammoth collection of books, journals, magazines and periodicals. Students can consult all those rare books which either not easily available in the market or are too expensive.
- Lecture Halls - The Lecture halls are large auditoriums, well lit, airy and hygienic. Arrangement of Alkosign white boards, PA system, OHP and Rostrums has been made to make learning more effective. In some Lecture halls hi-tech LCD projectors are also installed to facilitate presentation and effective demonstrations. Students are provided with ergonomically designed chairs and tables for more comfort.
- Corporate Convention Centre - The College of Hotel Management proudly boasts of a state of the art air-conditioned Corporate Convention Centre equipped with all the latest gadgets and gizmos to provide a world class presentation. Students can use the audio visual aids of the media room and can conduct effective presentations, meetings and seminars for 25 to 140 people.
- Transportation Service - The college operates is own buses in Agra city to bring the students to its campus. The buses are comfortable and cozy with music system installed in them. The bus facility is provided to the students at no profit no loss basis at very nominal charges. Arrangement of Vans in areas where buses cannot move is also made by the college.
- Recreation Facilities and Playground - A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. Keeping this in mind, the college provides ample indoor and outdoor facilities for games and sports. A badminton court, TT Table and Volley ball court are operational inside the campus. A large playground for outdoor games as Cricket & Football is also a part of the sprawling campus. In addition to this a TV room with DVD player and music system are also available.
- Sqn. Ldr. A.K. Singh - Chairperson
- Ms. Neelam Singh
- Dr. MPS Group of Institutions was established in 1999 with a vision to provide quality professional education and training in the field of hospitality sector thereby grooming manpower skills in the industry people.
- Dr. MPS Group of Institutions in which the education is provided not to quality in the academic exams only, but to quality & be at top in the career & every aspect of life.
- The institute has been established to cater the growing demand of hospitality professionals and provide a platform for the youth of this country to pick it up as a career.
- Mata Jhandewalan Educational & Welfare Society
- Dr MPS Memorial College Of Business Studies, Agra(U.P.)
- Dr MPS Memorial College Of Hotel Management, Agra (U.P.)
- Dr MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management, New Delhi
- Dr. MPS Group College of IT & Management, Mathura (U.P.)
- Dr. MPS Group College of Technology, Mathura (U.P.)
- Dr. MPS World School, Agra (U.P.)