Being an AICTE Approved institution eligible of imparting education with a women-centric campus, Cummins College of Engineering for Women (CCoEW), Nagpur, is a remarkable institution erected with an aim to provide equivalent educational sessions to women, so as to strengthen their rank in the society with the help of job-oriented academic courses in the field of Engineering & IT. Affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, this institute offers UG courses (B.E) in the departments such as Computer Engineering, IT, Mechanical, ETE & Allied Sciences.
- The College has a separate Training and Placement Cell.
- A Placement Committee consisting of one faculty representing each department decides the guidelines for the placement activity.
- Industrial Training is not mandatory as per University of Nagpur syllabus. However the institute encourages the students to go for Industrial Training during vacation especially after third year.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Atos Origin
- Castrol India Ltd.
- Cyber Media
- J P Morgan Chase
- John Deere
- Kirloskar Group
- Morgan & Stanly
- OPUS S/W
- Sigma Soft
- Tata Motors
- Tech Mahindra
- Thought Works
- Wipro Technologies and many more....
- The college has in-campus hostel facility for outstation girl students.
- At present, around 180 students can stay on campus with all facilities including, mess, washing machines, tv room, drinking water supply (aqua guard filter), water coolers, telephone booth, generator backup (day and night), hot water facility (solar water heating system), etc.
- The whole campus is under surveillance of security guards round the clock.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Nagpur has fully established labs for with an investment of Rs. 6 crore & Rs. 1.75 cr. on equipment.
- It also has well equipped workshops having all required machinery.
- Mr.Pradeep Sargaonkar(Lecturer (Mech))
- Mr.Yogesh Dandekar(Lecturer in Mechanical)
- Prof.A.G Tinguriya(HOD(ETC))
- Mrs.Sushma Satpute(HOD(IT))
- Mrs.Sharayu Deote(HOD(Comp.Engg) and many more....
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women (CCoEW), Nagpur was established in Nagpur.
- Its headquarters is based in Karvenagar Campus, Pune, which was established in 1991 by Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha (MKSSS) as the women-only engineering college.
- The institute offers various undergrauate programmes for the engineering courses.
- Mission: To develop women professionals who are academically and technically sound with strong work ethics and above all good human beings.