- Approved by Periyar University
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
- Leading institute for management education
- 100% placement assistance
- Eminent and experienced faculty
- Industrial visits on regular basis
- Emphasis on developing communication skills and personality development
- Offers Entrepreneurship training
- Provides educational loan assistance
- The Curriculum of Eva Stalin Business School is framed in a manner that it could give opportunities for the students in all possible sectors.
- The students gain exposure to procure their career in the Government and Public Sectors along with the placement options in Private sectors.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the recruitng companies:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Tech Mahindra
- NDTV 24X7
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Campus of the Eva Stalin Business School is spread on a vast and lush green area. Teaching facilities are at its best and the institute infrastructure is developed as per students so as to provide them best ambience to study. Facilities provided are:
- Free Laptop
- Transport facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- AC Campus
- Presentations based on Audio-Visual tools
- Digital Class Rooms
- Live Projects
Following are the faculty members:
- Dr . A.V.Pandian
- Mr.R. Balaji
- Mrs. R. Savitha
- Mrs. T. Vidhya Lakshmi
- Mr. Velli Krishnaraj Venkat
- Mr. Shilendhar
- Mr. Navin
- Mr. Laxminarayanan.G
- Mr. S. Arun Kumar
- Eva Stalin Business School, One of the top leading Business school in Chennai City is established to serve the nation in a Changing Economic Scenario.
- Offers full time post graduate Management programmes.
- The programmes are recognised and approved by Periyar University, a state University, recognised by UGC under University Industry collaborative programme.
- EBS faculty members consist of outstanding professionals.
- The emphasis of EBS is focused on practical learning instead of rote learning.
- Initiates to impart quality education to the youth while equipping them with knowledge and skills which would enable them to leave their individual marks in the business world.
- The scholarship would, however, be subjected to securing a minimum of sixty five per cent marks at undergraduate level and performance in scholarship test.
- The scheme is applicable to such students who have taken admission in regular, full-time Masters Degree course