- Accredited by NAAC
- Affiliated to PTU
- Value based quality education
- Corporate Operations & Placement department
- State of art infrastructure
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- Has a Seperate Placement cell
- Effective Placement facility
Top Recruiting Companies
- JW Marriot
- Ashok Leyland
- India Bulls
- Winky Singh
- Ecologic building system
- Max New York life Insurance
5 hostels separately for boys and girls with capacity of 1500 students(sharing basis)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well Stocked Central Library with over 50330 volumes, 68 current periodicals, 400 CDs , 116 Journals
- 5 hostels separately for boys and girls with capacity of 1500 students(sharing basis)
- 25 buses from Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Mohali, Una, Nangal, Panchkula, Patiala and Ropar for day boarders
- 24 hr Wi-fi Internet connectivity on the campus ,well-furnished Air-conditioned Reading rooms, 3 Large Dining halls, canteen and multiple cafeterias & eateries
- Well maintained sports grounds, gym, dispensary, ATM, 24x7 power and water supply, Spacious classrooms & Lecture Theatres etc.
- DR. JAGDEEP SINGH Ph.D., M.Phil, M.P.M., P.G.D.L.L.
- HARSHVINEET KAUR Ph. D (Thesis submitted), M. Phil, M.Com, UGC-NET
- RAMANDEEP MAVI MBA (HRM)
- GURSEERAT KAUR Ph. D (Pursuing), MBA (HRM), MCA, M.Sc(IT), M.A. (Pub. Admn.)
- School of Management Studies Established in 2007
- It seamlessly blends academics with corporate practices to prepare well trained leaders for industry, enterprise and research.
- SOMS aims to provide basic awareness classes in major Asian languages such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese. While studying at SOMS Bhaddal all students are required to undertake research projects in close collaboration with leading companies and industries.
- This enables them to understand industry scenario in which they are going to operate after completion of their degree. Like most other reputed institutes our MBA, BBA & BCA students work on live industry projects.
- School of Engineering and Technology, Bhaddal, Established in 1998, approved by AICTE, Government of Punjab, Affiliated to Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
- School of Architecture IET Bhaddal, Established in 2004, approved by AICTE, Council of Architecture, Government of Punjab, Affiliated to Punjab Technical University Jalandhar