- Part of Central University of Kashmir
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Decent Placement Record
- Scholarship offered to meritorious students
- Training & Placement Cell of the University aims at making available quality placement opportunities for students and at maintaining linkages with Industry and Research Organizations.
- The Cell is entrusted with activities to be organized throughout the year in order to prepare the students for Campus Selection Programmes.
- It strives at providing supportive environment to the latest Management Education offered by the Department for raising social consciousness and personality development.
- Decisions related to selection of companies visiting the campus for recruitment are broadly based on parameters like : job profile, growth prospects, packages and number of students the company intends to select.
The Placement Cell endeavors at :
- Liasoning with Industry to provide ample opportunities for Summer Placements;
- Final Placement of all students;
- Arranging Corporate Guest Lectures/ organizaing Industrial Visits;
- Develop Personality of the students by imparting the need-based training for improving their in the Corporate Sector;
- Counsel students about Industry Practices & improve their Emotional Quotient.
- 3 Storeyed hostel
- Modern equipments
- Well equipped Mess, Kitchen and Dinning Hall
- Safe drinking water
- Hostel is also equipped with sports/recreational facility (T.T/Badminton/Chess/Carrom etc.)
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Modern Amenities
- Modern Class rooms
- Browsing centre
- Mr. Bilal Ahmad Ganai - Assistant Professor
- Mr. Mubashir Altaf - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Bashir Ahmad Shiekh - Assistant Professor
- Miss. Unanza Gulzar - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Showkat Anwar Bhat - Assistant Professor
And many more..
- Established in 2009
- The University will offer innovative courses for complimenting the efforts of the already existing Universities in the State
- Mission of the University is to contribute to the educational, cultural, economic & social advancement of people providing high quality educational programmes leading to Bachelors, Masters, Professional and Doctorate Degrees as well as to address the cultural, economic, educational, environmental, health and social needs of the region and nation at large
- Objective is to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development.