Government College of Engineering (GECA), Aurangabad, establishes a replenished relationship with the market, industry and educational curriculum to offer Technical Education keeping in mind the perspective flourishment. It purposes at dealing with certain UG & PG level courses in various fields of Engineering, Computing Education, IT, Applied Science, Maths and much more, along with dynamic diploma courses with rapid placement opportunities placed in your way.
Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad has a training and placement cell which provides placement assistance to its students. Major activities of the cell are:
- Arrange technical training programs
- Invite reputed industries and organizations
- Organize lectures and workshops
Top Recruiting Companies
- WIPRO Technologies
- TATA Infotech
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- L & T
and many more...
GECA provides separate hostels for boys & girls with following facilities:
- A computer lab with 24hrs internet facility
- Gym facility
- Outdoor and indoor games
- Mess facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The Institute offers the following facilities:
- Mechanical Computer Centre
- Training Hall
- Annex Building
- Dr. Umesh Jagannathrao Kahalekar-HOD
- Prof.Dr. R.K.Srivastava-HOD
- Dr. Archana Thosar-HOD
- Dr. Mrs. A.S. Bhalchandra-HOD
- Mr. Vivek Kshirsagar-HOD
- Ms Varsha Prabhakar Gaikwad-HOD
- Established in 1960
- It is a premier technical institute in Marathwada region of Maharashtra State.
- The objective of the institute is to impart technical & other essential education of high standard and to produce cultured engineers.