Siddhant College of Engineering got traditionalized in 2005 with a marveled vision to arrange for skilled professional education and charted infrastructure for a detailed and wide learning perspective. The college has earned approval from AICTE, New Deli, is documented by State Government of Maharashtra and enjoys affiliation with University of Pune. The college is situated within some pleasant areas, and offers UG (B.E) courses in the premises of Engineering along with PG (M.E) courses in Engineering, MBA & MCA along with training and placement opportunities for students.
- Separate Training and Placement Cell
- Objective of the cell is CarEer Guidance
- Provides career services, soft skills sessions, personality development sessions, interview skills, Guest lectures, Project exhibition, higher education guidance
- Organizes guest lectures and seminars by highly qualified industrialist
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the Recruiting companies:
- Fox control Pvt Ltd
- 3DPLM Software
- Indian army
- KPIT Cummins
- CMC Ltd
and many more....
- Separate hostel for girls and boys.
- Located in calm and serene surroundings
- Provides hygienic and elegant accommodation
- The boys hostel accommodates 600 students
- The girls hostel can house 200 Students.
- It offers the following facilities: Playground, Gymnasium, Round the clock geyser service, Recreation hall, Computer lab with internet, Mess facility
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the art infrastructure
- Provides all the essential amenities and world class facilities to its students and staff
Some of the salient features of the campus are: Library:
- A centralized library system that provides support to the teaching and learning programs in the college.
- Bank & ATM which are easily accessible
- Emergency medical facilities are also available
- The college houses three different canteens that serve delicious food and are open 24 by 7 for hostel students.
- The college provides transport facility on daily basis from various areas of Pune.
Inter Collegiate sports competition organized in following games:
- In door games: - Table Tennis, Chess, Carom, Badminton
- Outdoor games: - Cricket, Basket ball, Foot ball, Volley ball
Following are the faculty members:
- Mr. L. V. Kamble -HOD & Associate Professor-B.E. (Mech.), M.E. (Heat Power Engg), PhD(Pursuing)
- Mr. R. N. Garad -Workshop Superintendent & Asst. Professor -B.E. (Prod.), M.Tech. (Prod.)
- Mr. P. G. Karajagi -Asst. Professor (PG Coordinator) -B.E.(Mech.), M.E. (Mech-Design Engg)
- Mr. A. H. Raut -Asst. Professor -B.E. (Prod.), M.E. (Prod.)
- Mr. S. R. Kulkarni -Asst. Professor -B.E. (Mech.),M.E. (Mech.-Mfg)
- Mr. A.K. Dubey -Asst. Professor -B.E. (Mech.), M.E. (Tribology & Maint.)
and many more...
- Established in 2005
- Provide high quality professional education
- Run under the CAYMET
- Vision is to build an institution with learning environment filled with world class infrastructure and the best Academicians as the gurus; which will foster the aim of creative's not just good professionals but also the best human beings who will strive for making India a Super power and thus a better society to live on this earth
- Mission is to strive continuously to create the best of the facilities and infrastructure that an educational institution can offer and ensure the Best academics recourse and thus students always wants to be a part of