- 100% placements for all previous batches
- Mentorship programme under the guidance of CEOs of leading organizations
- Global exposure through study trips in India & abroad
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Provides scholarships to meritorious students
- Industry relevant domain specializations, structured internship & industry projects
- Strong faculty pool comprising senior academicians and seasoned industry professionals
Top Recruiting Companies
Top Recruiting Companies & Internships:
- Axis Bank
- MAX Group
- ICICI Bank
- Alcatel Lucent
- HDFC Bank
- Infotech Enterprises
Rankings & Awards
- Winner of the National education excellence award for Best Private University in the use of technology in teaching learning practices, conferred by ASSOCHAM in 2013
- NU hostel is just another home for the students. As a 24 x 7 campus, the hostel gives the comfort and feel of being with ones family.
- NIIT University at Neemrana is a walled campus with a single entry and 24-hour security. In addition, state-of-the-art security technology is being deployed to ensure complete safety for all residents.
- A commercial space is within twenty metres of the hostel. The master plan of the University has a `spine that connects the hostel and academic areas. The commercial space selling provisions will be located along the same spine and so will student activity spaces like the gymnasium, cafeteria and hobby-clubs.
- At present, all programmes at NIIT University are 100% residential. A student who wishes to complete his studies at a top notch institution needs to pass through a rigorous academic programme. Most students find that they have to work extra hours and stretch themselves fully to benefit from the learning experience. Campus learning in a true sense must, therefore, integrate classroom learning with tangible and intangible experience outside the classroom and class time. This requires building a variety of facilities and creating an ambience that is conducive to learning. NIIT Universitys 100-acre campus and hostel facilities are designed to do just that.
Some salient features of the student hostel are:
- Well-furnished, single and twin sharing accommodation and earth-air cooled hostel rooms, with laundry facility and free of charge house-keeping services for the room.
- Each room positioned to provide a beautiful view of the surrounding Aravali Hills.
- 24-hour Internet connection in the rooms with access to the Universitys On-line Library and Learning Systems.
- Thirty six students housed on each floor, at full capacity.
- Two common-rooms on each floor, suitably furnished. Each common room equipped with an LCD TV.
- One case-study room on each floor equipped with whiteboard, Internet connection, and access to the Universitys Online Library and Learning Systems.
- One pantry with a microwave oven, on each floor.
- On-campus sports facilities in the campus including volleyball, basketball, cricket, football, an athletics track, tennis, badminton, gymnasium, table tennis and a golf driving range and putting green.
- Nestled in the lap of nature amidst the beautiful Aravali range, great potential and support for trekking, nature trails and adventure sports activities.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus so you can always stay connected, wherever you roam.
- Facilities to support vibrant social and recreational activities such as Yoga Center, Forest Walk, Music Room , Dance Center, Craft Center and Art Center.
- Healthy and hygienic dinning facility
- 24-hour medical facilities for emergencies and ailments at the health centre with four beds and a special ward. Basic medication is taken care of locally. NU facilitates hospitalization support in Gurgaon and Jaipur.
- 24-hour 'Reverse Osmosis'purified clean drinking water.
- 24-hour security with state-of-the-art technology support.
- A State Bank of India, ATM is operational on the campus.
- A separate floor of the post graduate hostel is reserved exclusively for girl students, with access-controlled entrance and exit. The dining facility is shared with male students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The 100-acre NIIT University campus is nestled in the Aravali range in Rajasthan, considered to be the oldest fold mountain range in the world. A Master Plan ought to take cognizance of the needs of the site as well as the requirements of the University.
- Technology Enabled Campus
The NU campus is connected by Wi-Fi intranet, including- the academic
block, hostels and a significant part of open space.
NU has a 100% residential campus. The hostel includes well-furnished, single and twin sharing accommodation and earth-air cooled hostel rooms, with laundry facility and free of charge house-keeping services for the room.
All the rooms have 24-hour Internet connection with access to the University's On-line Library and Learning Systems.
With space and amphitheater to encourage student networking and rich sports facilities, including soccer, volleyball,
basketball, tennis, and table tennis, the hostel provides a conducive environment for overall development.
The University has fully furnished Bio-technology lab, Chemistry lab, Computer labs, Educational technology lab, Electronics Lab & Physics lab.
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Pandey : President
- Dr. Sunil Khanna : Vice President, Dean (Research) & Dean (Admissions)
- Dr. Parimal Mandke : Vice President, Registrar, Dean (Academics) & Dean (Student Affairs)
- Amitabha Ghoshray : Professor
- Anshima P Srivastava : Assistant Professor
- Anuradha Parasar : Associate Professor and Deputy Registrar
- Anirban Roy Choudhary : Assistant Professor
- Deepak Khanna :Associate Professor
- Debasis Das : Associate Professor
- Deepshikha Rathore : Associate Professor
- Gurendra Nath Bhardwaj : Associate Professor
- Kapil Pandla : Associate Professor and Area Director
- Mandeep Goyal : Assistant Professor
- Mohd Anul Haq : Assistant Professor
- Dr. Rajeev Shorey : Professor
- Sanyam Jain : Assistant Professor
- Sridhar Iyer : Assistant Professor
- Vikas Upadhyaya : Assistant Professor
- Vivek Saxena : Assistant Professor
- Vivek Srivastava : Assistant Professor
- NIIT University received recognition vide Government of Rajasthan Ordinance No. 4 of 2009 dated 14th October 2009
- NIIT University, a not-for-profit institution, is set up with the vision of being the leading centre of innovation and learning in emerging areas of the Knowledge Society
- NIIT University is dedicated towards building great careers and ensuring exceptional job opportunities to all its students
- NIIT University has the vision to become the leading centre of innovation and learning in emerging areas of the knowledge society
The University has tie ups with following instituitions for various initiatives:
- MoU with Qingdao University, China
- MoU with Louisiana state university (USA)
- MoU with Bradford University
- MoU with university of Houston, Texas, USA
- Nanjing University of finance and economics, China
- Aalborg University, Center for Teleinfrastruktur(ctif), Denmark
- Changshu Institute of Technology, China
APPLICABLE ONLY FOR M.B.A
|Percent of scholarship ||Year 1 ( 2014-15) ||Year 2 ( 2015-16) |
|University ||Hostel ||Total ||University ||Hostel ||Total |
|A ||100 ||0 ||115,000 ||115,000 ||0 ||115,000 ||115,000 |
|B+ ||75 ||105,000 ||115,000 ||220,000 ||105,000 ||115,000 ||220,000 |
|B ||50 ||210,000 ||115,000 ||325,000 ||210,000 ||115,000 ||325,000 |
|C ||25 ||315,000 ||115,000 ||430,000 ||315,000 ||115,000 ||430,000 |
|Full Fees ||0 ||420,000 ||115,000 ||535,000 ||420,000 ||115,000 ||535,000 |