- Ranked among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output
- Excellent infrastructure
- Specialized & interdisciplinary research facilities
- Teaching backed by Conferences & Seminars
- Conveniently located and well connected
- Experienced and qualified faculty members
- Good Placement track record
- The University has maintained a good track record of placements over the years.
- The Placement Cell helps the students in seeking jobs in the market.
Top Recruiting Companies
The companies that have recruited from the various departments in the University are as follows:
- XL Dynamics Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Bank
- E2I Group
- Ansal API
- ALC India Pvt. Ltd.
- Wipro BPO
- Spandana Sphoorty
and many more...
- The University has seperate hostels for Male & Female students.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious Classrooms
- Electric and Water Supply Services
- Telegraph Office
- Ayurvedic Garden
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Workshop Units of Public Relations
- Auditoria Publications and Press
- Bharat Kala Bhavan (Museum)
- Malaviya Bhavan
- Dairy Farm
- Post Offices
- Shopping Complex
- Airstrip and Helipad
- University Club
- UWD (University Works Department)
- Banks with ATM inside the campus premises
- Sanitary and Support Services
- Dr. S.P. Srivastava - M.Com., Ph.D.
- Dr. Vinay Kumar-M.Com., Ph.D.
- Dr. H. C. Chaudhary - Ph.D. MBM, MSc.(Psy.)
- Dr. Deepak Barman - Ph.D., M.Sc. M.Com.
- Dr. R.K. Pandey - Ph.D., MBM, M.Sc.(Maths)
- Prof. M.N.Rai - Dean (Faculty of Arts)
and many more...
- Established in 1916
- Counted amongst the prestigious universities in the country
- Has two campuses, comprises of 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools
- Has set a benchmark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc
- Offers conducive environment for learning and imparts exposure to the best international practices and promotion of innovation and creativity
- Currently it has 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations.
- Objective is to promote the study of the Hindu Shastras and of Sanskrit literature generally as a means of preserving and popularizing for the benefit of the Hindus in particular and of the world at large in general, the best thought and culture of the Hindus and all that was good and great in the ancient civilization of India