- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Premier educational institute offering excellent services
- Eco-friendly and peaceful environment.
- Student support services offering direct service
- Commission for four consecutive years 1996 through 2000
- Excellent placement records
The Placement Office facilitates the students to explore the world of employment and new career avenues. It also helps students in career planning through counseling where in they gather information about themselves in terms of their interests, aptitudes and abilities so that they can choose their career more effectively. The objective of the Placement Office is also on the professional development of the students by training them towards employability skills such as resume building, group discussion and interview skills which in turn helps the students to move into a desired occupation and/or apply in prestigious postgraduate and professional schools.
- The Placement Office takes the initiative to explore new career avenues for graduates and post graduates through visits to new companies and unexplored sectors.
- Campus recruitments are organized every year.
- The selection process generally starts with a pre-placement talk in which a firm/organisation gives the students insights into the company profile, job profile, career path, CTC etc.
- The University has state-of-the-art facilities that make campus recruitment a pleasant experience.
- Student placement representatives from each class are also present to provide assistance throughout the selection process.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tally Solutions
- Tally Solutions
- Aon Hewitt
- National Instruments
- Manhattan Associates
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked among top 10 educational institutions of the country
- First institution in Karnataka to be accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for quality education
Christ University currently offers accommodation for female students within the university campus in "Jonas Hall" and for a few selected male students outside its campus in two hostels.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Campus located in lush green land of 75 acres located about 25 km away from the main campus, 10 km away from the Bangalore University and 8 km away from RV College of Engineering towards Mysore Road
- Offers play grounds and other sports facility
- Air-conditioned Seminar Halls, Panel Room, Conference Hall, Assembly Hall and Auditorium
- Health Club and Kiosk
- Hostel accomodation for girl students.
- Well equipped computerised Library with digital data
- Dr (Fr) Thomas C Mathew - Vice Chancellor
Christ University Faculty of Engineering set up in 2009 offers overall development of an individual by offering excellent education and preparing them to face corporate challenges. The institute was inspired by Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, the founder of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate and the pioneer in innovative education. Apart from academic excellence it develops following value:
- Faith in God
- Love of Fellow Beings
- Social Responsibility
- Moral uprightness
- Pursuit of Excellence
Christ University offers a wide range of Engineering disciples with inovative curriculum and dedicated staff.
- Dr. Iven Jose, B.E,Ph.D. (IIT-B, Powai)
- G Ravi Prakash, M.Tech, Ph.D
- Fr. Benny Thomas, MCA, M.Tech, MS
- Glady Jacob, B.E,PGDBA
- Balachandran K., M.Sc., MCA., M.Tech., M.Phil
- Dr.N.Chandrasekar, M.Tech Ph.D
- Vijaya Margaret, BE, M.Tech
- Roopa M A, M.E
- G. Rathnakar, B.E., M.Tech., MBA
- Dr. Prahallada M. C., M.Tech., Ph.D
- Anirban Roy, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil.
- A. V. Vijayasankar, MSc, M.Phil., Ph.D
- Deepti C, B.E., M.tech
- Mohan Vanarotti, B.E., M.Tech
- R.Raghunandan Kumar, M.Tech
- Manilakshman M., B.E.MS( Engg),MBA
- Manikandan.P, M.E
- Jyothi Khora, M.Tech ( IISc)
- Punam Bhora, M.Tech
- Jyothi Thomas, M.Tech
- Shine V.J, M.Tech( NIT- R)
- Satish P.K, M.Tech
- Arunkumar.N, M.Sc , M.Phil
- Ben Rajesh.P, M.Tech (NIT-T)
- Sashikumar.D, M.Tech (IIT-M)
- HebbarG.S, M.Tech, Ph.D, LMISTE