- One of the best law school in India
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Anti-Ragging Institute
- Scholarship provided to meritorious students
- Well known and esteemed faculty members
- Regular research, moot court competition
- Placement assistance provided
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University has a Placement cell which works with the student unions repetitive and provides assistance.
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 5th in Law category as per The India Today-AC Nelsen-Org-Marg in the year 2006-07.
- Ranked 3rd in Law category as per The India Today-AC Nelsen-Org-Marg in the year 2008.
Seperate hostel facility for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Well stocked library
- Seperate hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Seminar Hall
- Well equipped Computer centre
- Bakshi, Prof. Veena
- Bansal, Prof. Ashwani Kumar
- Kaul, Prof. B. T.
- Kaul, Prof. Jawahar Lal
- Kumari, Prof. Ved
- Lathwal, Prof. P. S.
- Raina, Prof. Subash Chander
- Razdan, Prof. Usha Sadhu
- Sankaran, Prof. Kamala
- Saxena, Prof. Poonam
- Prof. Mool Chand Sharma
- Singh, Prof. Gurdip
- Tandon, Prof. Usha
- The centre was established in 1924
- Faculty of law is India's one of the best Law school and well known and prestigious faculty of more than 100 with strong infrastructure, revised case material, regular research and moot court competition provide students excellent exposure and opportunity
- Faculty of law provides three years LLB course and two years LLM course
- Various Well reputed faculty from different parts of world visit institute for guest lectures
- Faculty of law, a leader in Legal education has tremendous track of producing dynamic leaders, advocates, Judges, beureaucrats, who have left marks in their fields