Incorporated in 2004, College of Events & Media (COEM), Pune, provides dynamic, qualified and supervised education in the creative fields of event management, media line and hospitality administration. The college has included many administrative and media-associated blocks and offers versatile courses in the districts of Events, Advertising & Media, Journalism, Sports Management, Hospitality, Wedding Planning and Public Relations. It has attained an UGC recognition, and has its tie-ups and approaches with Global Open University as well as SHIATS Deemed University.
100% Placement Assistance to Students of all courses
Top Recruiting Companies
- Percept D'Mark
- Brand Box
- 360 Degrees
- Sun TV
- Event Poona Pvt. Ltd.
- Octopus Events
- Cloud 9 Gigs
- Entres Nous
- Times Group
- RAW Enterprises
- Rajasthan Patrika
- Krayon Events
- Indian Magic Eye
- Sakal Events
- Reliance Communications
and many more....
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer labs
- Internet facilities
- Fully equipped studio with camera, TV, DTH, CD and DVD facilities.
- Dr. Vilas Kulkarni - HR & Team Building
- Dr. Purshottam N. - Economics, Organisational Behavior, Systems, Project Management
- Dr. Ketan R. Kulkarni - Financial Management, Quantitative Techniques, Insurance
- Sudheer Waje - Advertising, Communication, Soft skills, Print Media
- Sangita Soman - Wedding Planning, Communication, PR, Creativity
and many more....
- Founded in 2004.
- Offers the best event management courses in India and mass communication course in Pune, India.
- Mission is to set standards in the field of events, media & hospitality education.
- Tie ups include Global Open University as well as Sam Higginbottom IATS Deemed University (formerly AAIDU).
- COEM is the first and only college in India to offer the exciting COEMBA courses in the fields of events, advertising, wedding planning, sports management, public relations & journalism.
- COEM has two strategically located campuses in the best localities of Pune - one in Deccan Gymkhana and one in Koregaon Park.
- First college in India to introduce the unique teaching tool THOW: The Hands-On Way, which uses a combination of classroom, case studies, real life simulation and live management scenarios to get the message across.