- UGC accredited Anna University with Five Star Status
- Member of the Association of Indian Universities
- State of the art infrastructure facilities
- Qualified faculty
- Strong Alumni base
- International Affairs
- Ragging free campus
Anna University has a separate placement cell that takes care of all the placement activities in the campus.
Top Recruiting Companies
Listed are top recruiting companies:
- Bharath Petroleum Corporation
- Fluor Daniel
- Gharda Chemicals
- Haldia Petrochemicals
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro
- Murugappa Group
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Pedilite Industries
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals
- Reliance Industries
- Sanmar Group
- Spic India
- Shell Technology, India
- Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited
- Technip Thermax
- Universal Oil Products
- VA Tech Wabag
- Vedanta Group (Sterlite Industries)
- Accenture Technologies
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Hexaware Technologies
- KLA Tencor
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Tehnologies
Rankings & Awards
Ranked 9th best university in India
Anna University has separate hostel for both boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Listed are best facilities offered by AU:
- Computer lab
- Health centre
- Dr.P.Meena Kumar
- Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University, and till date is imparting quality education to students
- Offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society
- Situated in the southern part of the city of Madras (Chennai)
- It fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities
- University College of Engineering Kanchipuram
- University College of Engineering Arani
- University College of Engineering Villupuram
- University College of Engineering Tindivanam
- University College of Engineering Pattukkottai
- University College of Engineering Thirukkuvalai
- University College of Engineering Ariyalur
- University College of Engineering Panruti
- University College of Engineering Ramanathapuram
- University College of Engineering Dindigul
- University College of Engineering Nagercoil
- University College of Engineering (VOC College of Engg.), Thoothukudi
Educational Excellence Objectives
- Create and sustain a culture that supports teaching excellence in all academic Units.
- Provide a more unified and shared educational experience.
- Strengthen the educational impact of international opportunities and experiences for students.
- Promote the health and well-being of students and faculty as a foundation for academic and life success.
- Strengthen efforts to attract and educate an excellent and diverse body of students and faculties.
- Encourage productive, mutually beneficial collaborations between faculty and students.
- Recruit the very best students nationally and internationally through an equitable process based on achievement and potential.