- UGC Recognized Institute
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Training and Placement cell available
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Scholarship for meritorious students
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University provides separate hostel facilitiy for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University provides following infrastructural facilities:
- Class rooms
- Housing for faculty
- International Hostel (Rooms)
- Sports Complex
- Guest house
- Health Clinics
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University was started in the year 1964 as Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University and was renamed in 1996. The university was established to impart training and education in order to train human resource needed for agricultural, home Science and allied sectors. The university through its various departments provides courses at under graduate as well as post graduate level.
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has institutional linkages with various organisations Regional, State, National and international levels. Some of them are:
- Kansas State University (KSU) and United States Agency for International Development (USAID)for M.Sc. and Ph.D.
- Have MoU with Wageningen Agricultural University Research Centre (WUR), International Land Reclamation Institute (ILRI), Tuskegee University, USA, International Research Institute for Climate Prediction, New York, Universities of Londrina and North Parana, Brazil, University of Cornell, Ithaca, USA, University of California, USA, Florida A & M University, USA
- Linkages with State Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Irrigation Command Area Development, Tribal Welfare, Forestry, Women Welfare